jevco ...oh damn.... | GTAMotorcycle.com

jevco ...oh damn....

timtek

hi guys and gals,

just called Jevco and oh mai gawd.... there are so many brokers.....

so here's my question just cuz i'm bored to call every single one.....

(if you're with Jevco)
Which broker are you with????

(if you're not with Jevco)
cool! which insurance are you with?! (and how much?)

gave statefarm a call and they're calling me back soon about estimated quote for insurance.
gonna call other insurance companies that RTI suggested....(soon...hopefully....maybe....) lol

What kind of bike are you looking to insure?

Personally I'm with State Farm, they were the only ones willing to insure my SS at a reasonable rate!
25 y.o. with GM2, 2 minor convictions, paying 1800/year full coverage with fire and theft

For a Jevco broker you can contact Shane McCarthy (registered on here)
He gave me a quote in minutes and there was no hold up!

If it's a non-SS, there are many companies out there that would insure you, you just have to shop around!

@jonnie yea i've looked at it several times. i thought calling jevco was one-stop action but they're like "here's the list...choose" and i'm like...omg, there's so many! lol

right! i'm 20, i have G license (driving since 16), i have clean records on driving (no tickets).... i have M2, finished MSF the weekend that passed with RTI..... i'm looking at Honda's CBR125R...2008 model has paint design that i like better, but i don't care as long as it's CBR125R. lol

@2live&ride: i'll give a call tmrw! thanks :)

BTW ... if you haven't had your license for a minimum of 5 years, SF won't insure you.

really? i called them today and they gave me a quote.... (this east-european accent lady) gave me a really weird one... motorcycle + life insurance = $197/month.... she left a voicemessage so i guess i'll call back tmrw to clarify...

I think I read somewhere that they cant couple life and motorcycle insurance and is illegal???? Someone correct me if I'm wrong - read in another post on the forum a few weeks back.

Jevco (easyway insurance) - In Mississauga, ask for Roger....thats who im with and dealt with.

Call Paul South 1 866 607 6168 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1 866 607 6168 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

He gave me a quote on the spot as well. Nice guy, very friendly.

20, GM2, 2 Accidents in '08, '06 Ninja 650R - $2800 Fire & Theft

I had vespa insured through Jevco for two years, always had the cheapest rates (as an M1 I was only paying $649 for a brand new vespa). I just bought the CBR 250 and was amazed at how much cheaper Jevco was. I'm paying around $900 a year for my CBR (brand new). I am an old fart at 35, and no convictions and claims though.

Anyway my broker is Murtaugh Smith, Ask for Robin Aldrich, 416-461-6474. Getting a hold of someone for the CBR purchase was a bit of a pain in the ***, but for getting a new quote he is pretty fast.

With Jevco under John R. Duffy Insurance. Awesome experience with them. G1M2 (First year rider) on a Kawi ZZR250 with fire/theft for $1440. Of course I'm 26 and with the way Jevco works I'll be paying $800 next year assuming I don't have any at-fault accidents.

Oh ya, and I only have my M2...

With Jevco under John R. Duffy Insurance. Awesome experience with them. G1M2 (First year rider) on a Kawi ZZR250 with fire/theft for $1440. Of course I'm 26 and with the way Jevco works I'll be paying $800 next year assuming I don't have any at-fault accidents.

John R. Duffy Insurance is the best you can have when it comes with motorcycle insurance.Try to contact Bryan Duffy and he will give you a good rate.

sunday calma

thanks for the suggestions, everyone...

here's my result:
called Paul South and he said "you gotta be 21 and over to be insured. if you do, it'll be 2000/yr for liability-only.

StateFarm: this lady gave me a quote of $197/month for....some mix of motorcycle+life....
------------------------------------
Referring to our phone conversation, the coverage for your motorcycle is as follows:

Liability : $1,000,000
Accident Benefit: Basic
Uninsured Motorist
Direct Compensation Property Damage: 0 Deductible
Collision: $500 Deductible
Comprehensive: $500 Deductible
Family Protection Coverage : $1,000,000
-----------------------------------------------------

John R. Duffy Ins. gave me:
$4308/yr FULL
$3805 -- fire/theft/liability
$3506 --- liability-only

Primmum said I should call back when i'm in possession (or soon to be in possession) of the bike...(i'm planning getting next year or 2yrs later..when my money builds up)
and Riders Plus Insurance said they only insure +25yr olds.

I still have to call Robin Aldrich of Murtough Smith Ins.

also with John R duffy, and jevco, nothing but good things to say about them
Second year rider, and with them, poor driving record (few speeding tickets), 32 yo, $880, cbr125

hi all,

i am a 31 yr old woman, had my car license since i was 16. I received my m1 2 years ago and still have my m2, just got a bike this year. I am with jevco and i have a 2006 suzuki gs500f and i pay 485 a year....

Back
Top Bottom