Jevco broker | GTAMotorcycle.com

Jevco broker

Check the sticky for names.

Two brokers quoting for Jevco will (and must) provide you with identical quotes if they are both quoting for identical levels of coverage.

I use:
Paul South, R.I.B (Ontario)
E-mail: psouth@surnet.net
Ph:1-866-607-6168
Fax:1-866-491-4002

He's in Whitby, but why would you need one in a certain area? I've been insured with him for just about a year now and talked to him for the first time yesterday. We did everything via email, print/scan/email documents. Easy as pie.

Don't mean to hijack this thread, but while we're on topic...

I'm up from renewal soon and my local jevco broker moved from oakville to woodbridge. Is it more convenient to have a broker close or it doesn't matter nowadays?

I'm up from renewal soon and my local jevco broker moved from oakville to woodbridge. Is it more convenient to have a broker close or it doesn't matter nowadays?

It's most important to have a broker that is experienced, specializes in motorcycle insurance, and is well versed in their respective insurer's rules and regulations. These days, with toll free numbers, email, and fax the actual location of their office is not so important as you may never need to actually visit in person.

I agree with Duffy -- I personally go for the broker/agent that is known to offer superior customer service rather than the broker/agent that is closest to my house. My State Farm agent is two hours away, and I have never met them in person (or even talked to on the phone for that matter). Any question or request that I send by email is promptly answered within 30 minutes. Check the sticky thread for brokers and agents recommended by others on the board, as these are the brokers/agents more likely to know bike insurance inside out.

just thought id bump this since im also looking for a recommended jevco broker sort of in the GTA area. Location is not important just good fast replies, service and experience.

Corey from Cornerstone was the only Jevco broker to answer my emails. Take that as you will.

Back
Top Bottom