And yet you feel the need to only blame the "lefties" for cancel culture. Hmmmmm.Because both sides have insecure morons.
And yet you feel the need to only blame the "lefties" for cancel culture. Hmmmmm.Because both sides have insecure morons.
Ive attacked both sides. I will blame the left right now because they are the strongest and **** gender pronouns.And yet you feel the need to only blame the "lefties" for cancel culture. Hmmmmm.
Trust me I don't take your comments personally (or all that seriously for that matter). I just call em as I see em.Ive attacked both sides. I will blame the left right now because they are the strongest and **** gender pronouns.
If we go too far right, I will blame the right. The best outcome is somewhere in the middle: the two need to keep fighting to prevent going too far to one side.
If you took my comments personally, examine your attitude and ask yourself why.
Neil Young voted with his feet . His monthly payout sheets across the globe ( according to Randy Bachman who stayed at his house ) are in volume like a 70s phone book . He has always been politically charged , songs like Ohio, Alabama , southern man . He had an option and took it , others like him will follow .
He’s the last guy to fight freedom of speech, but I can guarantee he is opposed to spreading untruth. Rogan gets guests with controversy. Because it’s highly marketable.
No one would pay to listen to Dr. Tamm , regardless of what she said .
Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com