Is kneedragger88 still around? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Is kneedragger88 still around?

key3thermal

Site Supporter
Hello

I need some work done on a couple of dirt bikes and tried to track down Ken (kneedragger88) without any luck. The email address and the phone number i have don't work.

Can someone recommend a good mechanic in the (Mississauga, Milton, Brampton area)to fix up and do some maintenance on 2 Honda dirt bikes.

Ken's active on FB. Last weekend was a SOAR race weekend which always keeps him hopping - maybe he's taking a breather.

Quality with a personal touch is how best I would describe frekey.

He's also very busy as well

He's been working on his Edsel and riding. :p

Does he really have an Edsel? You don't see many around.
Yup.From his fb page.
d0613b10-7483-409d-ab7c-e25d1af0a7f8-original.jpg

Are these two guys actually licensed mechanics, and can they do safeties, or just guys working out of their homes?

Are these two guys actually licensed mechanics, and can they do safeties, or just guys working out of their homes?
AFAIK Frekey is very competent but not licensed. Adrian I am pretty sure is licensed. Ken I don't know.

Ken's Motoworks - GTA Motorcycle and Classic Car Repair and Service Ken is the only guy to go to if i can't fix it myself.
Well there you go. Ken is licensed. Thanks. The reviews for him used to be stellar, then he had a period where he ghosted and I haven't heard much recently. Glad he is still around and doing well.

EDIT: As per klrguy below Ken's motoworks is not Kneedragger88. I didn't realize there were two ken's repairing bikes east of the city.

Last edited:
Too many wanabee Kneedraggers?

Back
Top Bottom