Is it just me??? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Is it just me???

I use Brafasco. It's cheap and you can have a couple of extra bolts just in case. Motorcycle dealers (with the exception of Harley Davidson) are never properly stocked in my experience.

I have also had a horrible experience with Ready Honda/Powersports.

I'm looking for some fender bolts and have now called them 5 times over the past week. Each time I have been on hold for 10-15 minutes before leaving a message. Not once have they returned a call. Its shocking how incompetent their parts department is. Its safe to say my business will be going elsewhere.

I have also had a horrible experience with Ready Honda/Powersports.

I'm looking for some fender bolts and have now called them 5 times over the past week. Each time I have been on hold for 10-15 minutes before leaving a message. Not once have they returned a call. Its shocking how incompetent their parts department is. Its safe to say my business will be going elsewhere.

When they have a steady flow of customers at the parts desk, chances of staff ignoring them and spending time on the phone with you are absolutely zero.

If you want oem parts, it’s best to actually get off the couch and visit the shop imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When they have a steady flow of customers at the parts desk, chances of staff ignoring them and spending time on the phone with you are absolutely zero.

If you want oem parts, it’s best to actually get off the couch and visit the shop imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont expect them to answer, I expect 1 of my 5 calls to be returned.

I am also not going to drive 30+ minutes to a shop and find out they dont have the part.

The good news is Snow City in Scarborough did answer the phone and within 2 minutes had the part ordered for me. I pick them up Wednesday.

Again, Ready has lost a customer due to bad customer service practices.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, bad service is the normal. Companies just don`t care. Pride does not go with the job. Collect a pay packet and F everybody else.

Hence as to what is good service is now noticed. Great service is rare.

I've dealt with St Onge in Barrie for years now. They keep a healthy stock of maintenance items and are a multi line dealer with Kawasaki, Yamaha and Suzuki. Small stuff like fasteners, and factory only parts they usually have to order but it usually arrives in 2 days.
The difference is that the parts guys there will spend all the time they need to with me to ensure I get the parts I need, even if it's one lousy three dollar bolt.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

I have had great dealings with the parts guys at KW Honda. Anything from a gas line clip and up, they'll fiche it and if they have it great, if not they will order. good service.

Back
Top Bottom