Insurancehero.ca was my answer | GTAMotorcycle.com

Insurancehero.ca was my answer

ninja250r.se

I was initially given a great quote by a state farm agent. After it was too late he realized he couldnt insure me because i jad 1 accident in the last 6 years combined with 2 minor speeding tickets. Seems odd but oh well. I was pretty ****** cuz i had to get a good quote fast or else no riding for me this year. Tim from insurance hero gave me the best quote through jevco. Its definitely worth a call. Im paying 275 for 12 months with that on my record. But every other quote i got was 550+ per month for 7 months. I dont work for them or anything lol just wanna give out some helpful info! Ride safe!

State farm is picky about tickets. They refused to insure me until my last ticket comes off my license. Luckily that happens on Saturday, so I get to save about $2000 on insurance compared to Jevco. :)

I didnt realize that. I dont think they have an office in canada thats why. Their phone number is.american. kinda sketchy i guess. But i was out of options and.they gave me a wicked quote so im going with it

If you are ever concerned about their authenticity, then ask them for a link to their RIBO (Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario) registration number and do a search here::
http://www.ribo.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=44

InsuranceHero eems to be legit (RIBO registration number 3343). You can also search by name.

Note that this website is for brokers -- I don't think you company-specific agents here (such as State Farm, Allstate, Co-operators, etc.)

Last edited:
$275 a month for 12 months?

What do you ride? from your avatar looks like a 250ninja?

You're paying almost the same as me but im on a 600RR and i'm under 25 lol

How is that a good rate for a 250ninja?

$275 a month for 12 months?

What do you ride? from your avatar looks like a 250ninja?

You're paying almost the same as me but im on a 600RR and i'm under 25 lol

How is that a good rate for a 250ninja?

Op has a claim and 2 speeding tickets.. I've definetly seen worse.

Im $125 a month on a 250ninja for Full coverage with a relatively new license in Canada :) OP call "John duffy".

A friend of mine, his mom is a broker and she was trying to get me the same quote I have now, I told her it was Jevco and all that, the lowest she could get me was like 2000 for the year.

With one accident combined with 2 speeding tickets tgats the best quote ive acquired. Thats about 3200$ year. Next year will be a lot less. Everyone else quoted me 4200+. State farm wont even insure me

I too have a similar situation (a claim in 2007 and 2 minor traffic tickets) but my bike is on Jevco's restricted list until next year. Statefarm will not insure me until next year so it looks like im out for this season. Not paying the crazy prices I've been quoted that have been north of $2,700.

I too have a similar situation (a claim in 2007 and 2 minor traffic tickets) but my bike is on Jevco's restricted list until next year. Statefarm will not insure me until next year so it looks like im out for this season. Not paying the crazy prices I've been quoted that have been north of $2,700.

If you're looking for a great agent, give Scott a try:

Scott Telfer, BFA

Registered Insurance Broker
stelfer@erb-erb.com
Phone: 1-519-579-4270 ext. 189
Toll Free: 1-800-265-2634 ext. 189
Fax: 1-519-741-1977
24 hr. Claims: 1-888-879-7019
www.erb-erb.com

Back
Top Bottom