Insurance is retarded | GTAMotorcycle.com

Insurance is retarded

Dohhh

Banned
12 years of driving experience
0 tickets
0 accident
full g license since i was 18, now im 28

And its 2057 a year to insure a ****** 1.7 liter acura el with 117 horsepower... a car that takes me 12 minutes to accelerate from 0-100 yet for a 2003 CORVETTE ZO6, 6 spd, 5.7 V8 its 1868, and for my motorcycle its 1300 a year, a 120 hp 600 cc sportbike..

I dont understand this fraud that is called insurance anymore.

Acura's have high insurance rates because at one time they were the #1 stolen car across North America..

I too had insurance on an Acura and always paid top dollar for it.. Sucks!

Corvettes also get stolen often.

The big difference in rates lies with average accident benefits payouts. Average injury payouts for a crash involving a Corvette is much lower than average, while that for a crash involving an Acura 1.7 EL is much higher than average.

EL's are essentially differently styled Civic's, very popular cars in the sport compact scene if not the most popular.

Popular with car thieves as well since a lot of parts are interchangeable with other Honda's. My cousin had both his EL and Civic stolen and stripped of all it's parts.

He now drives a Volvo.

Don't confuse the OP with any facts. Just tell him he's right, insurance is retarded and let him wallow in his ignorance.

39 years old, 21 years with a G class, no suspensions, no tickets, no offenses/infractions = $1800/year on an '03 Ford Escape. 4 years with M class, no tickets, no offenses/infractions, no suspensions = $1,000/yr on an '05 CBR600RR.

Stop whining.

All I can say is I miss living in Alberta.

Acura's have high insurance rates because at one time they were the #1 stolen car across North America..

I too had insurance on an Acura and always paid top dollar for it.. Sucks!
yes, that would be the 2 door acura integra, not the 4 door base el

dmg caused if you crash in any piece of **** car > dmg caused if you crash in any motorcycle... so that part makes sense

but why the hell is the EL more than the vette? who the hell steals ELs anyway!

dmg caused if you crash in any piece of **** car > dmg caused if you crash in any motorcycle... so that part makes sense

but why the hell is the EL more than the vette? who the hell steals ELs anyway!
no one, its a crock of ****...

The difference in rates between cars is statistically driven. My guess is that the Accident Benefits (AB) rating of the EL is much worse than the Vette (perhaps the EL is a 5/5 and the Vette is a 1/5). This alone can make a HUGE difference in premium, especially if the operator is younger and paying a high AB premium to begin with.

Did you look up the two cars in the table?

The difference in rates between cars is statistically driven. My guess is that the Accident Benefits (AB) rating of the EL is much worse than the Vette (perhaps the EL is a 5/5 and the Vette is a 1/5). This alone can make a HUGE difference in premium, especially if the operator is younger and paying a high AB premium to begin with.

Did you look up the two cars in the table?

If im the one driving the ****en car, and i havent had a single claim in 12 years and a clean record then wtf does the type of car i drive have anything to do with it? i doubt my car has the ability to start itself and cause a crash while im at home sleeping...

on a side note i guess its time to buy a vette and drift that ***** around every corner

The area you live in also makes a big difference in the insuance rates.

If im the one driving the ****en car, and i havent had a single claim in 12 years and a clean record then wtf does the type of car i drive have anything to do with it? i doubt my car has the ability to start itself and cause a crash while im at home sleeping...

on a side note i guess its time to buy a vette and drift that ***** around every corner

are you saying because you have a clean record nothing can happen to the car?

Back
Top Bottom