Insurance for a grey market bike | GTAMotorcycle.com

Insurance for a grey market bike

Saitou^.~

Does anyone have a Grey market bike and insured?

If so, who are you with for insurance?

My current company just called and said they made a mistake and need to adjust the monthly rate even though i gave them all the correct information....

Thanks!

My current company just called and said they made a mistake and need to adjust the monthly rate even though i gave them all the correct information....

Thanks!
17 digit Vin? What bike (make model year)?

Yes a '87 Honda has a standard 17 digit VIN.
The question IS does it show up on Autoplus? If it shows up in Autoplus, the program insurance brokers use to rate vehicles in Ontario, it means any broker can quote... doesn't mean they WILL, but they CAN.
I am with Wawanesa and they'll insure anything I bring... but then I'm a long time customer with an insurance record made of gold.
Talk to a broker

Yes a '87 Honda has a standard 17 digit VIN.
The question IS does it show up on Autoplus? If it shows up in Autoplus, the program insurance brokers use to rate vehicles in Ontario, it means any broker can quote... doesn't mean they WILL, but they CAN.
I am with Wawanesa and they'll insure anything I bring... but then I'm a long time customer with an insurance record made of gold.
Talk to a broker
How is their customer service (for wawanesa)?

I'll reach out to a broker. :)

Thanks!
I have an NSR250 which is 11 digit VIN. TD will not insure bikes that were not distributed in Canada, so I have it with Certas Home and Auto (Desjardins).

Back
Top Bottom