India Trip From Revzilla CT | GTAMotorcycle.com

India Trip From Revzilla CT

Umling La was recently opened up to foreigners with an ILP (Inner Line Permit). I guess that's why the hype around it. A decade or so ago, there was similar hype around Khardungla - the then highest road at 18, 380 ft.

I got a chuckle out of this quote as a Bramptonian:

"General etiquette of the road also took some getting used to for us westerners. There are lanes painted on the road but they’re not even taken as a suggestion, much less used as a guideline. People go where it seems to make the most sense for them, and the traffic behind is left to sort it out."

Meh.... I just don't watch it. Zach and Ari are amazing. Trying to put Ass Sperger in there is like someone farting in the movie theatre.
I feel the same about yammienoob...I hadnt watched his videos in a while until recently, they're actually pretty good in terms of content and reviews, but my god is the guy annoying.

High pitched voice, fake PR trained extroverted 'personality'

Also not a fan of missenden flyer, not as annoying as yammienoob, but the guy thinks every bike he reviews is 'good' and has 0 flaws(which is complete BS and likely a pathetic attempt to keep manufacturers and dealers happy)

I have always wanted to do this trip and I could never make it happen during my time there. To this day, this topic comes up from time to time when I chat with my riding buddies from those days. There was one vlog of a young woman in her 20s doing a solo trip all the way from Kerala to Leh (Kerala being the southern most state in India) and it was really inspiring. Like many things on my list, some day!

Meh.... I just don't watch it. Zach and Ari are amazing. Trying to put Ass Sperger in there is like someone farting in the movie theatre.
I hear you, but he was pretty tame in this one , just watch last five minutes of footage, the vistas are breathtaking.

It was pretty well made video overall.

I got a chuckle out of this quote as a Bramptonian:

"General etiquette of the road also took some getting used to for us westerners. There are lanes painted on the road but they’re not even taken as a suggestion, much less used as a guideline. People go where it seems to make the most sense for them, and the traffic behind is left to sort it out."

It’s not just restricted to Brampton…
Seeing much more “drive wherever and however you want” everywhere.

I feel the same about yammienoob...I hadnt watched his videos in a while until recently, they're actually pretty good in terms of content and reviews, but my god is the guy annoying.

High pitched voice, fake PR trained extroverted 'personality'

Also not a fan of missenden flyer, not as annoying as yammienoob, but the guy thinks every bike he reviews is 'good' and has 0 flaws(which is complete BS and likely a pathetic attempt to keep manufacturers and dealers happy)

Agreed about Yammienoob. I unsubscribed from his channel.

TMF has also gotten very whiny and annoying, especially when he is on trips. His Alaska trip was extra brutal, with lots of complaining about the food etc.

Watching the Revzilla video. They’re obviously travelling with a support / film crew - which is fine, makes for some amazing footage, but makes what solo travellers do, all that more impressive.

New TMF tour has he and the “missus” in Japan. I can’t wait to listen to him moan and whine about the food. Prat.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Back
Top Bottom