If you could have one bike... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

If you could have one bike...

I miss my’98 ZX7R, was a great bike

Just in recap here: "Bikes that you've had, sold and regretted selling"
:) carry on ?

Sold one once and ended up buying it back 6 months later :) 03 FZ1. No regrets the second time i sold it.

2000 zx9 was taken by the motorcycle gods at turn 2 at Mosport, i miss that one the most.

Only bike I wish I had back is a DRZ400SM. It was my first street bike and was a great bike. With that said I think it’s probably best as a memory and I wouldn’t enjoy one as much today.

Turn #2 :unsure: left turn down hill?

T2 can be very scary. You can carry a lot of speed into it. But it's much better since they took the concrete out. Not so great that they paved all the runoff on the outside of the turn for the Nascar trucks.

Only bike I wish I had back is a DRZ400SM. It was my first street bike and was a great bike. With that said I think it’s probably best as a memory and I wouldn’t enjoy one as much today.
I hear this a lot..the DRZ400SM seems to leave a lasting impression on people.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Early 70's Honda Trail 70. The bike I grew up riding when my feet could still barely reach the ground. I know who owns it still, an old friend of the family - I visited and took my daughter for a ride on the back of it about 6-8 years ago and tried to get him to sell it to me now. No go. Sure would have loved to have it in my garage - I would have plated it and rode it on the street - they were actually street legal.

Early 70's Honda Trail 70. The bike I grew up riding when my feet could still barely reach the ground. I know who owns it still, an old friend of the family - I visited and took my daughter for a ride on the back of it about 6-8 years ago and tried to get him to sell it to me now. No go. Sure would have loved to have it in my garage - I would have plated it and rode it on the street - they were actually street legal.
Have them stuff it in a crate :)

1977 Honda CT 70,

Ct70 trail 70,

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Have them stuff it in a crate :)

1977 Honda CT 70,

Ct70 trail 70,

I know there’s lots of them out there for sale, but they’re not “the one”. It’s like replacing a wedding band - It May look identical, but it’s still not the one you exchanged on your wedding day no matter how identical it may be.

The sentiment of it being my childhood motorcycle meant more than actually just owning a CT70.

If i could have only one it would be a Vincent white shadow painted Chinese red, they only made one and it sold two years ago for 364,000. US.

I would sell it , buy 100acres way up north and 12 dirt bikes for all my friends to come up, camp and play.

I can only have one bike.

T2 can be very scary. You can carry a lot of speed into it. But it's much better since they took the concrete out. Not so great that they paved all the runoff on the outside of the turn for the Nascar trucks.
Just like down hill skiing, sometimes you just have to point those tips forward and may the force be with you over the next blind crest.
... at least all the traffic is going the same way so a head on collision is unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom