Idea for one day trip | GTAMotorcycle.com

Idea for one day trip

_eug_

This is my plan for Sunday

553km / 8h and 18 min according to google maps

zyev5z.jpg

It will be my first time riding North as I usually ride West. What do you guys think about the route? anything that I should change?

go north on weston rd from king to hwy 9, go back on hwy 400 until coldwater road, (east of hwy 400). go along coldwater rd through big chute back to hwy 400. north on hwy 400 to bala rd 38. it will take you to 169 and you can continue your route from there

I know big chute, I go fishing in that area... I will see if I can fit it into the route so that it works out nicely.
I was thinking to start the 507 area first and then come back down the 400

Took road from Coldwater to Big Chute last weekend. There is 8 Km of gravel road into Severn Falls. Not nice!

If you're headed into the Muskoka's why not skip the 507 an go Rosseau through Huntsville and then around the Lake of Bays.
I, personally, hate coming home through Peterborough 115 to 401 so I'd probably 35 down through Coboconk/Balsam and then 48.

Day tour will have to be postponed until next weekend. I will look into the suggestions that you guys made.

I was planning on a similar trip, but due to weather I end up riding to Belfountain; my first time through Forks of the Credit Rd :).Very nice.

Back
Top Bottom