ICON Helmets | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

ICON Helmets

I just bought a ICON Alliance yesterday flat black. That's weird out of all helmets.

For me, I love that's it's loud. I like hearing if there's a car coming around the corner... And it's extremely comfortable.

My other helmet is a BELL Vortex. It doesn't look anywhere near as cool as the ICON and it's not as comfy. It is much quieter and I would think safer since it looks massive. Makes you look like a dorky bobblehead. One thing you must know is I bought the helmet and 2 months later when I got my bike I took it out of my closet (it was inside the helmet bag) and my visor was completely messed up. I never used it... I have no idea how it happened, but it looks like someone took a piece of sandpaper to the inside of the visor. Visor is supposed to be anti-fog but it doesn't worked and it disintegrated itself after 2 months of zero use.

Can't lose with Shoei +1

If your looking for a cheaper good quality helmet, hjc rps 10. Still around 350-400$ but I love mine and I swore by Arai. My next street lid will agian be an Arai, which their is cheaper models than the $1000 replicas.

I went from an ICON Alliance SSR to a Bell Vortex and I love it! My shields are fine too.

Back
Top Bottom