ia Tiger back? | GTAMotorcycle.com

ia Tiger back?

silvrsurfr

He just won at Bayhill. First win in 3yrs.

The Master's is in 2 weeks.

Could this be the beginning of his return?

Next to riding, golf is my second love.

Lol,moved to romper room.
Personally,i can't stand Tiger.But he is undoubtably a great golfer.I think Rory or Luke will kick his *** at Augusta.

Read "the Big Miss" by Hank Haney. Words like arrogant, self absorbed, cheap are used with alarming regularity.

I used to golf a lot but I don't much anymore.

Watching golf on tv falls somewhere between shaving with a brick and lighting my pants on fire.

Tiger is a dick. He's on the list of athletes that don't deserve the money and fame they get.. Along with Vick.

I lost a lot of respect for him when he had the gallery move the rock for him at the Phoenix Open in 1999.When he cheated on his wife and children,i lost all respect for him.

As Rosie O'donnel once said in a stand-up comedy act..."Golf??, golf isn't a sport!! Golf is men in ugly pants walking!!"

She would know what ugly is.
images

He just won at Bayhill. First win in 3yrs.

The Master's is in 2 weeks.

Could this be the beginning of his return?

Next to riding, golf is my second love.
I wanted to thank you for spoiling it. I had PVR the game and was looking forward getting home to watch it, so as soon as I saw the tittle of this thread I knew he won.

Thanks

Last edited:
Why spoil a good walk?

Why pay people to do it?

I still have my set of Arnold Palmer clubs. All these new fangled "cheater" clubs make it too easy.

I wanted to thank you for spoiling it. I had PVR the game and was looking forward getting home to watch it, so as soon as I saw the tittle of this thread I knew he won.

Thanks

Ya its unlikely that we'd be discussing golf on a motorcycle problem..

But if it being spoiled is THAT big a deal to you.. stay off the internet until you've watched it.

Ya its unlikely that we'd be discussing golf on a motorcycle problem..

But if it being spoiled is THAT big a deal to you.. stay off the internet until you've watched it.
just courtesy to say something like Spoiler alert - golf

I stayed off the tv, but I had the pad on GTAM when I came back and as soon as I sat down to turn on the tv, first thing I see is that thread tittle

Would you like to watch the first MotoGP race knowing who won?

Just common sense once again, I expect to much

Umm... whoops. sorry 'bout that.

i never said who came in second? if that's any solace.

just courtesy to say something like Spoiler alert - golf

I stayed off the tv, but I had the pad on GTAM when I came back and as soon as I sat down to turn on the tv, first thing I see is that thread tittle

Just common sense once again, I expect to much

I never really liked Tiger much..just too arrogant and condescending. Turns out he's a ******. The funny thing is, one of the writers in the States was asked if he thought Tiger had changed at all as a result of his Recent Unpleasantness...the guy waffled..tried to deflect..they pressed him and he said "Nah..I see him a fair bit..but he doesn't seem any different..he says some different things..but he's the same guy." Too bad.

As far as back..yeah..he seemed to be getting close to the old Tiger. Still not quite the old Tiger..but getting there. We'll see how his leg holds up I suppose.

I have never seen him hit his driver straight, now he does pretty consistently, he is hitting it harder than before, he is hitting it so hard that he was having trouble big time controlling his distance on approach shots, he obviously got that figure out as we saw today, he still has his short game so his only problem is his putter and anyone that plays golf knows that putting well or baddlly is all about confidence and you head playing tricks.

He was embarrassed, lost confidence hence putter went down to *****, I think he is finally done with that whole thing that happened 2 years ago.

People talk a lot of **** about him, but 99.9 percent of people given his money and the opportunity would have ****ed everything on their path.

Yes he is back, I think better than anytime before in regards to his golf, his head not there yet, he needs a few more wins and a major

Last edited:
golf is more a sport as billards

Yes. I'm more interested in the game inside the game, rather than the raw result. I care for the result too, but I want to know how, more =)

golf is more a sport as billards

and darts, but less than Ping Pong.

All you've done is reveal how clueless you are. Most of the guys (I say most because you still have stocky guys like Dufner that can hit the ball a ton) coming on to the Tour today are coming from college scholarship programs and train like crazy. You have to train to be able to generate the club head speed some of the guys like Dustin Johnson and Camilo Villegas are generating. In fact, they say that if Villegas quit golf and took up cycling full time he's good enough to make the Columbia Cycling Team.

85280983.jpg

ept_sports_golf_experts-875280294-1250797806.jpg

Then there's Kenny Bertram's buddy Rickie Fowler, who's always tweeting Carmichael and Emig on Saturday night at the Supercross races while he's killing time watching the race from his hotel room before he plays Sunday.

http://www.golf.com/photos/dont-qui...r-sports-they-love/rickie-fowler-other-sports

439x.jpg

Tiger is a dick. He's on the list of athletes that don't deserve the money and fame they get.. Along with Vick.

No athlete deserves the big money, its ridiculous. Paid millions to play a fking game? What a ****** society we live in...

Back
Top Bottom