I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 461 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

To the group that just left Kyoto plaza at Weston and rutherford just now. You all ride like ****ing morons. Good luck out there

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Sounds like the norm in Vaughan.

Just follow them to a highway ramp and watch them all hit the brakes hard.

Sounds like the norm in Vaughan.

Just follow them to a highway ramp and watch them all hit the brakes hard.

Took the bike out last weekend. Was laughing and talking to my fiancee via headset who was behind me in a car; there were 3 hero riders ahead that split past me with quite a bit of speed about to exit onto 16th (40km/h recommended exit ramp.)

I yelled "I BET THEY'RE GONNA SLAM THE BRAKES." They hit the brakes. Extremely hard. I was wearing Kevlar jeans and had to exit off the same ramp. I made sure I was extremely close to dragging knee and passed all of them on the outside to let them know who's got the bigger penis.

One of them opened the visor at the lights and said "that was sick!"

:agave:

Then I went back to riding like a saint.

Rider on Birchmount Rd today on a Kawasaki Vulcan S. First time I've seen one in the wild, very sweet ride :)

油井緋色;2563454 said:
Took the bike out last weekend. Was laughing and talking to my fiancee via headset who was behind me in a car; there were 3 hero riders ahead that split past me with quite a bit of speed about to exit onto 16th (40km/h recommended exit ramp.)

I yelled "I BET THEY'RE GONNA SLAM THE BRAKES." They hit the brakes. Extremely hard. I was wearing Kevlar jeans and had to exit off the same ramp. I made sure I was extremely close to dragging knee and passed all of them on the outside to let them know who's got the bigger penis.

One of them opened the visor at the lights and said "that was sick!"

:agave:

Then I went back to riding like a saint.

Love it. Nice.

Rider on Birchmount Rd today on a Kawasaki Vulcan S. First time I've seen one in the wild, very sweet ride :)

Was he going north wearing a high vis helmet? I was 1 car back, but never got up to see the bike before I turned off.

Shout out to the guy on the Harley who was stuck on Yonge St southbound near Langstaff as i headed home. Glad i could help with getting the dealer out to scoop you up. Hopefully it turned out to be fuel related.

Thanks to the 2 others on cruisers who were going to stop and check on us.

Today in my neighborhood near Weston/Sheppard. White "RR" Sport bike with Turquoise wheels. Rider with a pink backpack.

That exhaust :salute:

Saw my first squid of the season today.

To the female riding the sport-ish bike west along Highway 2 in the Wilson road area in Oshawa...nice sandals, shorts, and T shirt. That full face helmet ain't gonna help you much in a wreck.

Saw my first squid of the season today.

To the female riding the sport-ish bike west along Highway 2 in the Wilson road area in Oshawa...nice sandals, shorts, and T shirt. That full face helmet ain't gonna help you much in a wreck.

Sure it will.....her face will stay pristine....the rest of her not so much........but her clothes will cover everything else up....

Shoutout to the new rider I briefly talked to on the white/blue/red CBR125R around Walkers line-Appleby on Dundas St. Remember to use your signals...If you see this post.

Entitled rider
abe49957b4deb3587288357315139e5b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps...or maybe they just ran inside to find out where to park. Usually if trying to avoid paying for parking, you wouldn’t leave it right out in the open.

That’s right outside the main GBC entrance IIRC.

Obviously very new rider on a small white sportbike yesterday in Whitby at Great Canadian Meat Company - dude, you are the textbook definition of squid.

Since I suspect that term is new for you, click here.

And don't hang crap (in your case, your bags of groceries from the store) off your handlebars, much less put them behind your fairing up against the triple tree - you're gonna end up with your steering locking up on you when you try to turn. That's what tank bags (or heck, a backpack) is for.

Entitled rider

The centre of the bicycle aisle is inset, could definitely see why the rider would't feel comfortable parking there. He parked it a place where it would cause next to zero inconvenience to anyone, fine by me. I would have personally parked it near a wall, but meh

Entitled rider
abe49957b4deb3587288357315139e5b.jpg

There's a general bike parking spot around the corner, I believe one of the Prof's or staff there rode when I was there. The lot had about 5-10 bikes every morning. From rat rods to SS' to ninjettes, as was mine at the time.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom