I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 395 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

saw only a few bikes out today.. up north in the country. Bit chilly but still nice to ride..

I guess this is a "didnt see you" thread now :D

Lol there's a green 636 with blue HIDs I always see on Hwy7 heading past Lake Ridge Rd. that I didn't see for a while this summer :p was a little concerning

Tuesday night, 401WB from Mississauga to Guelph where I got off (the highway...) you were riding a Duc Diavel with me riding behind the whole way. Not sure how much rain protection the Diavel offers, but it is one bad *** bike.

Goo-cati / Goo-wasaki - I saw you taking your photo this morning at the Wild Goose. You beat me by 10min!

Rider on a flat black bike (not sure what make/model) - lane splitting on Gardiner eastbound into TO. I waved you past me in my lane near the Humber bridge. One of your plastic license plate bolts has fallen out and your plate is hanging at an angle...

410S @ 16:45 - Buell XB9/12 Lightning w/black plastics

Anyone here on GTAM?

6:00 pm today, Chatsworth turning left onto Lawrence W, stretched Ruckus, rider with a GoPro mounted on the top of your helmet. Pretty funky ride!

Oakville, Upper middle bridge ;)

FJ7tu8o.jpg

Another stretched Ruckus, accented in Kawi green, at Hwy 7 & Islington a few hours ago. Was moving much faster than I thought they were capable of. Nice!
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Two GSXRs both Blue and White going down Mississauga Road North from the 401 exit, I was on my Silver SV650S.

To the guy in Pickering running around on the green Thruxton: sorry, pal, this town ain't big enough for both of us. I was first. :D

There's a pink 250 around etobicoke with angel eye / halo pink lights. They look nice but they're not too visible.

6:00 pm today, Chatsworth turning left onto Lawrence W, stretched Ruckus, rider with a GoPro mounted on the top of your helmet. Pretty funky ride!

watch out.. I've seen something that "looked" like a streched Ruckas... but it was an ebike cloning a Ruckas!!

PICT0016+011WebsiteRed.jpg

see the clones here: http://www.zelectricvehicle.com/18.html

Back
Top Bottom