I Ordered This Helmet From Amazon; What Are The Cons? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Ordered This Helmet From Amazon; What Are The Cons?

DOT and CSA don't mean much to he when it comes to my head. I understand ECE has some good certifications for helmets, but I'm sticking to Snell certified for now. We needed Snell certified helmets for amateur car road racing and that's what I expect for my bicycle helmet. So naturally, for me, it's Snell for my motorcycle too.
Rather than me misquoting a website, you can read more at these links, if you'd like:

Well just a warning to everybody. Got my helmet and they DON'T have the red LED stoplight at the back. What a bloody lie and false advertisement.

Last edited:
Well just a warning to everybody. Got my helmet and they DON'T have the red LED stoplight at the back. What a bloody lie and false advertisement.
The link from your first post takes you to an amazon page that shows the helmet without the LED light on the back and no mention of it in the specs. Unless they changed the offering since you ordered but your order page on amazon will show what it is.

You can always send it back. Screen grab from your link.

kVzqIFX.jpg

For entry level helmets, MT helmets has some decent offerings around that price actually. Both truly DOT and ECE certified.
i imagine the materials are 'sub par'. i'd pay double for that, it's my face that's stuck in the bloody thing for hours at a time.

Speaks to ECE vs Snell.
more like natters on about ECE vs Snell (assuming it's like his other vids - didn't watch - can only take so much)

The link from your first post takes you to an amazon page that shows the helmet without the LED light on the back and no mention of it in the specs. Unless they changed the offering since you ordered but your order page on amazon will show what it is.

You can always send it back. Screen grab from your link.

kVzqIFX.jpg
Holy hell they changed the picture. My link was to a black helmet with the stop light at the back. I never put a link to a red helmet with no stoplight, the reason I ordered this was because it had a stoplight in the pic.

Holy hell they changed the picture. My link was to a black helmet with the stop light at the back. I never put a link to a red helmet with no stoplight, the reason I ordered this was because it had a stoplight in the pic.

If it were me, I would review the product and note that the goods did not ship as advertised.

This happened to me with a set of pegs for my KLR, the ad said they fit 08 to 18. Now the ad is saying 02 to 05

Typically they have some type of disclaimer for things like this. Not saying that makes it right but it covers mistakes in spec's & images.

Back
Top Bottom