I missed go-karting | GTAMotorcycle.com

I missed go-karting

vic_himself

Hey everyone just wanted to show everyone what a blast karting is. If you havn't been you should definately try it once, young or old.

[video=youtube;_OvxIILgxm8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OvxIILgxm8[/video]

Looks like alot of fun!, i never been out door go karting b4 except for like centenial park and playdium but those were slow as hell, last month i took my girl to the one in brampton and i must say it wsa alot of fun but paying 75$ for me and her 20 laps is a joke!

Looks like alot of fun!, i never been out door go karting b4 except for like centenial park and playdium but those were slow as hell, last month i took my girl to the one in brampton and i must say it wsa alot of fun but paying 75$ for me and her 20 laps is a joke!

Formula kartways is my fav close by. I used to work there back in highschool. But I must say the karts in the vid were the fastest I've been on.

Unless it's a kart that has some serious speed where you could easily spin one out on a corner and actually need to use pretty hard braking points then I'm not interested.
So that takes out every single public use go-kart facility in North America as something that would give me a thrill. Now, a 125cc shifter kart would be a different story.

Try GPK at downsview. Indoors electric carts (better acceleration than gas and no emissions). Check groupon for deals, couple times a year they throw up an all you can race for $30. well worth it! And if you want a bit more adventure bring a DD and drink your face off at their bar then hit the track.

Try GPK at downsview. Indoors electric carts (better acceleration than gas and no emissions). Check groupon for deals, couple times a year they throw up an all you can race for $30. well worth it! And if you want a bit more adventure bring a DD and drink your face off at their bar then hit the track.

here you goo....
ImageProxy.mvc
Take advantage of this exclusive online sale…

HOW IT WORKS...
1) Access our online sales page by visiting http://gokarttoronto.com/all-day-race-pass/
2) Follow the on-screen instructions to conveniently order your All-Day Race Pass
3) Sale runs from Sept 12 through to Sept 20, 2012
4) Passes valid for one (1) six-hour interval:
- Monday-Friday from 6pm-midnight
- Sunday from 12pm-6pm or 6pm-10pm (shorter block)
5) Your pre-purchased pass will be eligible for redemption from Sept 20 through to Oct 31, 2012

DON'T MISS OUT - ORDER YOUR PASSES TODAY!

I tried the electric karts and got some footage, I dunno they seemed slower then everything else mid to top end.

Unless it's a kart that has some serious speed where you could easily spin one out on a corner and actually need to use pretty hard braking points then I'm not interested.
So that takes out every single public use go-kart facility in North America as something that would give me a thrill. Now, a 125cc shifter kart would be a different story.
:eek:ccasion5:

I usually go to 401 Mini Indy whenever I get the itch. Short but technical track and the karts are geared just right for the layout.
It's $30 for all-you-can-ride on Wednesdays from 6-11PM.

Who's down for a GTAM karting night? :D

Back
Top Bottom