Hyundai Dealers | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hyundai Dealers

loktup

Looking at getting a new Hyundai Santa Fe, I visited 2 dealers so far (Burlington and Oakville) that didnt really impress. Anyone here had any good experience with a Hyundai dealer they care to share?

Milton is not bad...I bought mine there and get some service done there as well...they are on Steeles just at the corner of James Snow Parkway...north of the 401...

Bought a new old stock 2018 S.F. at Cooksville. Riley Fair was the rep and was very decent. He even recommended I go for aftermarket options instead of paying the dealer price. 905-279-8999

email all of the dealers in the gta. tell them what car you interested and what trim and add on you want in the emails. then narrow it down to 2 or 3 and start haggling. if asked to come and talk about it, tell them you are busy and would come into a dealer with competitive prices. don't forget to ask for free set of snow tires!

don't forget to ask for free set of snow tires!
A friend with a tire store was moaning about this. Apparently this has become very common in Toronto. The dealers are hoping you come in for the swap twice a year @$90/time + whatever other service they try to get you to do.

if i can suggest, look at some off rentals, low k's and half the price. hertz rental have great deal

Paging @marbles999 she has good experience with Burlington Hyundai iirc.
I follow Seaway Hyundai on FB bc they have tons of contests. Buy one from there and get entered into a draw to win $1250 each month.
They are in Cornwall

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

So far I have dealt with and purchased Hyundai Elantras from 3 different dealerships (Aurora Hyundai, Kingscross Hyundai and Burlington Hyundai) over the past 8 years and my boyfriend got his from Mississauga Hyundai during boxing day (got them to throw in snow tires as he told them Mountain Hyundai was offering that too -which they were- AND also got a free 40" TV, got entered into a draw and won the 50"TV too).

They are obviously looking to make money. I bought my most recent car from finding it on CarGurus and then going to the dealerships website to inquire about more info. NOTE: sometimes buying later in the year is better and they will try to get rid of their inventory at cost and sometimes for a loss. Also, it's not always about if they will even make any money but the sale will bring up their overall #s so they might move more on the discount if they know you are very interested. It will obviously depend on what you are looking for and what model style you want/colour/etc. Do your research! There are always sales/deals especially during the following: end of summer season (because they sometime bring in next year's models already), Black Friday and Boxing Week and also the week leading up the Auto Show.

You can shop on all of the dealership's websites as well on CarGurus and/or Autotrader for the year and model you are looking for new and used and demo.
Are you looking for good salesperson or service at the dealership? Most are generally nice and helpful.

Attrell Hyundai in Brampton was good to me. Generally some dealerships are owned by Toyota dealers and others are owned by GM dealers (Meyers etc.). Avoid the ones owned by the GM dealer owners, they bring the bad North American automaker dealership habits with them.

We looked at a Hyundai Ioniq EV at Mississauga Hyundai a few weeks ago. Dealt with a guy named Steve Wilson - nice guy, very personable and seemed to be a straight shooter. I’d give that a shot if you’re close.

Attrell Hyundai in Brampton was good to me. Generally some dealerships are owned by Toyota dealers and others are owned by GM dealers (Meyers etc.). Avoid the ones owned by the GM dealer owners, they bring the bad North American automaker dealership habits with them.
Interesting. Aurora toyota and hyundai used to have the same owner. Do you know why its mostly toyota and gm dealers? Seems strange.

Back
Top Bottom