HUD helmet | GTAMotorcycle.com

HUD helmet

John and his buddy are ********. Who hits up a friend and then changes the meeting point while he's on his way. Good thing the guy had this helmet or this friendship might have ended right then and there.

I don't want the display right in my line of vision like it shows. Pretty distracting imo

This is available?

BMW Motorrad presents the concept of the Head-up display helmet for motorcycles at #CES 2016 in Las Vegas.

They already have a lot of experience with HUD from their cars, I wonder how it will execute in helmets. This also seems to integrate a Sena and an Action Camera right into the helmet. I know SKULLY was doing something similar, not sure if they shipped Production units yet, or what the price of these helmets will be, but they look pretty cool. If it's anything like they have in the cars, you'll be able to adjust angle and intensity of the display, possibly sizing as well. Not too sure of positioning, if it will be fixed or you can move it as well. Nice concept, we'll see what actually makes it into the real world.

BMW Motorrad presents the concept of the Head-up display helmet for motorcycles at #CES 2016 in Las Vegas.

They already have a lot of experience with HUD from their cars, I wonder how it will execute in helmets. This also seems to integrate a Sena and an Action Camera right into the helmet. I know SKULLY was doing something similar, not sure if they shipped Production units yet, or what the price of these helmets will be, but they look pretty cool. If it's anything like they have in the cars, you'll be able to adjust angle and intensity of the display, possibly sizing as well. Not too sure of positioning, if it will be fixed or you can move it as well. Nice concept, we'll see what actually makes it into the real world.

I'm not 100% on this but I am pretty sure BMW swooped in and bought the company that was doing the display unit for Skully. Apparently that is why there has been a ridiculous delay on promised shipping dates. I was planning on buying a Skully, but it seems its vaporware for now. BMW may actually beat them to the punch.. and in that case I would just buy the BMW helmet.

Back
Top Bottom