how to get license? is there a written test? If so how do I register? | GTAMotorcycle.com

how to get license? is there a written test? If so how do I register?

hi45

how to get license? is there a written test? If so how do I register? I checked online there was only a register option for the road test...so is there only a road test?

Get a handbook and read it. Then GO TO a drive test center and do the written test. Then book a motorcycle safety course.

so there is no pre-registration for the written test? and is there a website where it says the cost of the written test?

ok i think i found it but there is no price info, do you know what the cost is and is there no difference between M2 and M?

How old are you? I don't think this is going to work out.

The prices have probably risen, but in my head they are something like $100 M1 written test, $150 M2 driving test, $150 M driving test. If you take a riding class (which is a great idea), that will include the M2 driving test (or M test depending on the course you sign up for). There is no way to skip steps, you need to get M1/M2/M in order if you want a full M license. M2 expires in 5 years and you have to start again, M lasts forever. There may be a few restrictions on M2 as well (such as 0 blood alcohol which is a phenomenal idea on a bike anyway).

ok i think i found it but there is no price info, do you know what the cost is and is there no difference between M2 and M?

$71.25 for the M1 written including the MTO exit test to M2.

$15.75 if you want the M1 test only and plan to take the M1 Exit (training course to get your M2) elsewhere.

Don't pay the $71.25 at the MTO if you're planning (as you should) to take the safety course somewhere else as that course cost includes the road test portion that you'd otherwise pay at the MTO....so you only need the $15.75 knowledge test.

Now I'm worried for people's safety. I hope you never figure out how to get a license, or if you do, you never pass the first test.

Start by reading the following thread.

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...from-getting-your-licence-to-buying-your-bike

Google for motorcycle events in your area, which you can't be bothered to give. That's one of my pet peeves, people asking for help but they can't be bothered giving their general location. I don't mind helping people but 20 questions is a stupid game.

Go to bike shows and listen.

FWIW motorcycles are expensive toys not cheap transportation.

all of these things will ofcourse require leaving the comfort of the internet atleast briefly.

Back
Top Bottom