How to embed a google maps inage into your post? | GTAMotorcycle.com

How to embed a google maps inage into your post?

shanekingsley

Curry - so nice it burns you twice
Site Supporter
If I wanted to show a route or a nice road I've taken, how do I just paste the Google map of the road into the post, so that it looks like an image?

Currently I just post a link to the route, but it would be nicer to just open a thread and see the image of the route taken. I've seen some threads where it's been done, I just don't know how to do it.

Cheers!

Try using your print screen button and then paste the clipboard into a graphics editor like MSPAINT to save it to disk...

If I wanted to show a route or a nice road I've taken, how do I just paste the Google map of the road into the post, so that it looks like an image?

Currently I just post a link to the route, but it would be nicer to just open a thread and see the image of the route taken. I've seen some threads where it's been done, I just don't know how to do it.

Cheers!

I disagree.. It's better to link to google maps with your route. That way people can zoom in and out. You can post a screen shot but posting the route itself is always better.

Like Modelboy said. Press your "Print Screen" button, Open "PAINT", Crop out everything BUT the map. Then save as JPG.

Back
Top Bottom