How often do you ride? | GTAMotorcycle.com

How often do you ride?

On average, how often do you go for a ride?

• I currently don't ride

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Less than once per week.

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • 1-2 times per week

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • 3-5 times per week

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • more than 5 times per week

Votes: 12 15.0%

• Total voters

Freddy F

Site Supporter
I checked to see if this topic has ever been put to a poll, didn't find anything.
I'm oddly curious about this.

The last 5 years? 4 or 5 out of every 7 days.

This year? I don't know, the wind is out of my sails. I've been out on average maybe once a week on average, if that.

I'm waiting impatiently for the border to open to get down to some of the good roads. I'm just completely burned out of riding in Ontario.

I would love to ride every day during the spring, summer, fall. But the reality is I find it harder and harder to find the time.

Prior to covid, 5 or 6 days per week unless it was pouring rain. Now, I just try to get out for 2 rides per week if I can. Hopefully one is a longer weekend ride.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Would be a lot more if my bike was more comfortable/useable. Yamaha R1 gets so hot underneath I'm surprised the wiring harness hasn't melted. Too hot for city and waiting at red lights, and too uncomfortable to go on long rides...Have to stay within about 45 mins of my house. Maybe time for a Superduke R.

Would be a lot more if my bike was more comfortable/useable. Yamaha R1 gets so hot underneath I'm surprised the wiring harness hasn't melted. Too hot for city and waiting at red lights, and too uncomfortable to go on long rides...Have to stay within about 45 mins of my house. Maybe time for a Superduke R.
Nice pick but ...get a Tracer GT and use the money you saved for a nice vacay!

...get a Tracer GT ...........

Good advice.

I do my riding in spurts. New to me Tracer GT this year. Did about 6,000km on it from May 1 to June 10. It will now sit a while I do other things with family and cottage. I have another 2,000km trip planned and will probably put 12k km total on it this season.

Good advice.

I do my riding in spurts. New to me Tracer GT this year. Did about 6,000km on it from May 1 to June 10. It will now sit a while I do other things with family and cottage. I have another 2,000km trip planned and will probably put 12k km total on it this season.
wow, impressive and yes I knew you had one....got mine in December and have only put 1700 km on it so far.

Oooof...sad to say I'm lucky if I get out 1x/week. It's partially me feeling guilty of leaving the wife with the kids after work, or on a weekend. But trying to squeeze in a few more.

When I was younger and freer...5-6 days/week (inc commuting). Averaged 10-12k/year...and gradually down to 3-5k/year.

I'd like to ride more. Right now it's 1+ times a week, trying to go for least 300kms. The Vmax 1200 seat is pretty uncomfortable so that limits the enjoyment to about an hour or so before a break. Work and chores don't help either. Vacation I'm looking forward to. Plan on riding everyday, maybe it'll stick and I'll make it a point to ride more!

Back
Top Bottom