How could I.. | GTAMotorcycle.com

How could I..

If you only want it as a track bike, it seems plausible that you could buy a bike from anywhere and bring it in. If you want it on the road, I doubt that will happen before 2035.

It would probably cannibalize some market share of the ninja 400 which would be an unwise business move as well since it is pretty much a brand new model

It would probably cannibalize some market share of the ninja 400 which would be an unwise business move as well since it is pretty much a brand new model
Would it though? I would assume that the 25r will be more money by a bunch than the 400. I would be surprised if they were cross-shopped. I guess if you took both for a test ride, conceivably you could get addicted to the sound of the 25.

How man $$$ are you willing to pay ? You can grey market anything but it will end up costing you ridiculous amounts of dough.

EV5CIYD4ZTR2P7KRDW2F7CY4HE.jpg

Now that is worthy of the Ninja marque. I love inline 4s and always wanted one of the Honda 400s. This one I just want to HEAR at full throttle. :love:

How man $$$ are you willing to pay ? You can grey market anything but it will end up costing you ridiculous amounts of dough.
Haha well it’s a dream at this point the bike is probably 10, importing it I bet the price would double by the time you’re sitting on it

MV Agusta F3 675 is a screamer with a 15k music bandwidth
there should be nice used ones available by now and it's very race competitive.

I don't think it would take away from the ninja 400, totally different bikes and would probably be twice the price.

I would love to have one. In classic Kawasaki non metallic lime green.

IMO a lightweight 60-70 ish HP screamer of a sport bike would be much more usable and enjoyable vs. a 600 that you can barely tap into its potential on the street without possibly going to jail or the morgue. I can see this being an insanely fun ride. Hopefully the insurance companies would rate it by displacement alone.

Back
Top Bottom