How about Obnoxious freaks! | GTAMotorcycle.com

How about Obnoxious freaks!

AtvMinibike

One of the Road hazard I consider is some freaking drivers who have problems with someone riding on a motorcycle. Either they pass you with their smokes at your face, honk like there is an emergency, and shouts at you. How do you feel about these instances and situation on the road.

No point in getting mad, they have a serious weapon.
You will lose every time.
You can be right or dead right.
Enjoy the ride and the pleasure that comes with riding.
Let them race you whilst they are going past you they are your radar detector.
I have had a few cagers race me only to end up being pulled over ahead.
There is no point in racing them,what do you have to prove, nothing.

No point in getting mad, they have a serious weapon.
You will lose every time.
You can be right or dead right.
Enjoy the ride and the pleasure that comes with riding.
Let them race you whilst they are going past you they are your radar detector.
I have had a few cagers race me only to end up being pulled over ahead.
There is no point in racing them,what do you have to prove, nothing.

+1

Keeping cool in those situations is the best way to deal with it even if you want to punch them in the face otherwise you will probably end up hurting yourself.

Never had anyone shouting at me in my 7yrs riding. Maybe I'm doing something wrong

You might be going really slow...odometers are off by a bit. Get a friend to drive behind you so they can tell you how fast you are really going or get a gps for you bike. I thought I was going the speed limit but I was going slower at first and that isn't safe on a bike. It also really pisses drivers off.

All I get are fools trying to get me to race, or young girls that don't know I'm as old as their father LOL!

All I get are fools trying to get me to race, or young girls that don't know I'm as old as their father LOL!
I got confused by your great butt

Last edited:
I pull over for a minute and put as much distance between myself and them. That way I can hear my perfectly tuned bike accelerate quickly as I return to the free open road ahead of me. I do this all the time, and enjoy my ride much more.

Back
Top Bottom