hot enough for you? wait until tomorrow. | GTAMotorcycle.com

hot enough for you? wait until tomorrow.

Herei s last september when I went to Death Valley:

Deathvalleytemperature.jpg

That is while riding down the road so isn't a static heat off engine shot. It hit 126F which is 52 degrees C.

Tomorrow won't be so bad.. :)

..Tom

Ride faster

I like the heat.. but then again, I've got a pool lol.

Herei s last september when I went to Death Valley:

That is while riding down the road so isn't a static heat off engine shot. It hit 126F which is 52 degrees C.

Tomorrow won't be so bad.. :)

..Tom

I don't think I've ever experienced anywhere near that kind of heat. That's insane

Drove through parts of Death Valley a few weeks back, not as hot as that, but not full summer yet. It was around 40C at 10 am. It was dry at least and not the sticky humidity we get.

Hottest i ever felt was in Marrakech, Morocco at 50C.
And a local kid was sleeping on the roof of the Hostel under a blanket first thing in the morning with the sun out in full.
like anything else, you just get use to the heat.

Sweaty back over numb bloodless blueish / bone white frozen fingers any day!

Sticky tires, grippy wheelies, full lean angles, bring it!!!!!

i love my a/c at home and at work

Went squid today and didn't get any waves. What they didn't know was that I was going to get my armor and gloves. Tomorrow is another day. Enjoy the heat while it lasts. Us Canadians always complaining about weather, hot or cold.

This ain't nothin! After a summer in Afghanistan, covered head to toe and walking with over 100lbs of kit on, I really don't mind these hot days!

how does canada get so hot? its in the northern hemisphere!!!

Earth's axial tilt guarantees seasons on both hemispheres. The poles typically see the most drastic changes, so even we're bound to see some action.

Back
Top Bottom