Holla from Burlington | GTAMotorcycle.com

Holla from Burlington

ninja250r.se

Just did the in gear course at sheridan and passed with flying colours. Was kinda challenging considering ive never rode a bike prior to last saturday. All the instructors were awesome. Would reccomend it to anyone! Anyways i bought a ninja 250. Picking it up next week and id love to meet some new or experienced riders in the area. Anyone with the same bike id love to hear some opinions on the bike!

Thanks geoff. Ill let you know when i pick up the bike. How long have you been riding? Im so pumped this should be a wicked summer!

nice, Ninja 250's looks like pretty decent bike (haven't actually ridden one but stood next to a few)
I'm just neighboring to your east over here in Oakville. I could probably go for a ride sometime, just drop me a message.

Thanks geoff. Ill let you know when i pick up the bike. How long have you been riding? Im so pumped this should be a wicked summer!

Yes this weather already is tuning us for a beautiful summer. I have been riding since October 2011 :cool: so im still a noob lol

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the course. Ride safe and enjoy the new ride. Cheers

Hi, welcome! and congrats on your M2!

I'm in B-Town too... Let me know when you pick up your bike, I'm out all the time!

This is my first year, I too am an owner of the Ninja 250... Great starter bike!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. Cant wait to get on the road. Ill let u know when i get the bike caulberg. Should be on the 25th. So pumped!

welcome_mat.jpg

Welcome and ride safe.

Hey I'm a new rider too from Burlington
Just picked up my first street bike about a month ago (HYO GT250). I would love to get together for a ride (practice makes perfect right). There are some pretty sick twisties in this area that I wouldn't mind exploring with a group.

Back
Top Bottom