Hockley valley, mans feild / river road | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hockley valley, mans feild / river road

zeniceguy

Hockley is clear from hwy 10 to air port no sand, all good

mansfeild between hwy 10 and air post is clean except entering and exiting the canyon/vally there is soand on the entrance and exit turns but the bottom 2 corners are clear and clean

river road road and prince of wales rd are still heavy on sand

as of today sat april 2 2011

Hockley has to be done at near 200 kms/hr to even make it interesting. Not worth it!

Exactly!
For the distance I have to travel, I might as well just down Twynn Rivers 20x.

...and have u seen the price of gas? :confused1:

Exactly!
For the distance I have to travel, I might as well just down Twynn Rivers 20x.

...and have u seen the price of gas? :confused1:

gas is cheap....your bike is a pig.

Lose some weight....!!

Your bike's a pig....on gas......

What kind mileage are you getting per tank?

I think its about 6.5L/100k, have to confirm tho

that's not toooo shabby. I am getting around 7L/100kms....I quite miss the SRAD at 6L/100kms.

Yep, SRAD was good and still it was regular gas. I am surprise since its carbureted.

My reserve light comes on early tho

Yep, SRAD was good and still it was regular gas. I am surprise since its carbureted.

My reserve light comes on early tho

what octane are you runnning in your 750?

wow..now i see why its pricy for you to run your bike.

What kinda rear wheel HP is it putting down? Why don't you de-tune it and run it make it run on 87octane? Does it really need 91?

wow..now i see why its pricy for you to run your bike.

What kinda rear wheel HP is it putting down? Why don't you de-tune it and run it make it run on 87octane? Does it really need 91?

Manual calls for 90 oct. It is putting out 133hp.

Don't know if I want to de-tune it, lol

I was through the hockley on Sunday night and the roads were prett decent...River Road however is still verrry sandy in some of the corners...I ran River Road from Hornings Mills to Prince of Wales...Prince of Wales is clear of sand for the most part...

I was driving the cage through Sideroad 20, River Rd, and Prince of Wales Rd today, and River Rd and Sideroad 20 were free of sand, except for a few parts which intersect with dirt roads, and some patches of sand on a small bridge. Prince of Wales seemed clean all the way through. Fun roads!

Hockley Valley road was clean.

Rode River Road yesterday(Saturday)was great, just a couple of spots with small, small amounts of loose gravel.
Did not see any sand.
Few bikes,not busy at all.
Anybody know how Southwood is?

Back
Top Bottom