Hit 100.000 KMS Ducati Diavel | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hit 100.000 KMS Ducati Diavel

What's that '162 high' on the dash? Max speed you reached?

The bike has 3 modes on it. Sports, Touring and Urban 162 indicates the HP. Sports mode. Also showing the ABS.

The other mode is touring also 162, not as aggressive. The Urban is 100 Horses. I only used it for the first 5000 kms to break it in.

No the Maximum speed I reached is 100 Kms. I lie a lot too. He He. No boasting here.

On a similar vein, never start with runway behind you (or in bike context, setup properly going in to every corner). Once you have a problem, you can't gain that space back if you already wasted it when you thought things were going to go smoothly.

You are so right.

Today I learned Ducatis do not explode after 12,000 km.

Fantastic. Loads more fun to come. Enjoy every minute of it. Did it come with any bolt on goodies?

Was pretty stock except for the windshield. I’ll get to doing a couple tweaks perhaps eventually, but I don’t go overboard usually. I’m coming off of a couple 1098’s and I’m in love already.

(That S was for plurality, not trim level. The out of place apostrophe was for distinction. —In case my grade 8 Ms. Richer happens to be on here. lol)

Congrats on the milestone and it is good to see that you are using and enjoying the bike. We should all be at the 100K mark.

I'm confused, you've hit the 100,000 or 10,000 kms mark?

24,000 kms sounds about right.
Pic in first post shows 100,000 km. It would be pretty hilarious if someone made a post about their bike making it to 10,000 km. Trials probably has more than that on his trials bikes.

100,000 KM's is very impressive indeed. Most people "give up" or "trade up" long before that kind of mileage. It is certainly good to see you enjoying your Ducati. Look forward to the 200,000 KM update!

Back
Top Bottom