Hiatus | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hiatus

Canuckles

Sorry I haven’t been around posting or commenting in a bit been dealing with some stuff trying to get through each day. My plans for getting a bike are stilling happening but for now I’m just grinding and saving up. Thanks for everyone’s help and I hope to see y’all soon

Yeah, no need to be sorry for anything. This is just a forum, not a responsibility.
You do what you need to do, when you need to do it. The internet is not going away anytime soon.

Look after all the other stuff , mostly look after your self . You'll get a bike when the timing is right for you and there is NEVER a bad time to step back from social media.
Thanks to you and everyone else’s support. I work 16hr days if you include my commute to Toronto and rarely get free time right now so my mental health has been tanking but I’m taking the right steps to get back on track eating better and trying to get a good sleep schedule set up

Remember that once you do get the motorcycle that the commute time becomes therapy time. Keep your eye on the prize.

Edit: I never ride downtown. Your commute may not be as therapeutic as mine.

I also consider riding therapy, in the context that driving a car is so braindead that if I had a bad day i'm more upset by the time I get home..because all I did was dwell on it. Whereas for riding I don't have the time to think about my day, too busy staying alive...so I arrive home in a better place.

I would not suggest riding to blow off steam, get over a fight with the wife, etc. You need to focus.

Remember that once you do get the motorcycle that the commute time becomes therapy time. Keep your eye on the prize.

Edit: I never ride downtown. Your commute may not be as therapeutic as mine.
I don’t drive downtown either lmao to the go station then the train to union

I pick my days to visit clients and most days my commute is 27ft to my coffee machine . I’ll often take the bike , my clients get a giggle out of me showing up in leathers . If the direction is towards Toronto , it’s the car , don’t know how you guys do it .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I pick my days to visit clients and most days my commute is 27ft to my coffee machine . I’ll often take the bike , my clients get a giggle out of me showing up in leathers . If the direction is towards Toronto , it’s the car , don’t know how you guys do it .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
You certainly level up every time you make it out of downtown alive.

As for how...gotta take those pictures! That age old pastime of motorcycle ownership.

Back
Top Bottom