Hi From The UK | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hi From The UK

Prowler

Hi, My name is Paul, i'm from England my home town is York, North Yorkshire. I've spent a lot of time in Toronto over the years and have friends in Missisauga, Georgetown and Streetsville.

Unfortunatly my buddys are not bikers but i'm working on that!;) apart from one guy that i met just before i flew back last week.

Joined because i want to read and learn about the biking community in the Toronto area, and maybe some of you might like to know about what we get up to over here.

I ride a Kawasaki ZX9 Ninja and also have a 1975 Z1B Kawasaki.

Welcome!!
Wheelie.gif

Hi Paul

When are you here next? I'll swap you a pillion ride for a jar of Branston Pickle!

John

Prowler, the name any thing to do with Iron Maiden or Peter Sutcliffe?

Hi Paul and welcome. I've been to York, since my brother-in-law lives there....lovely town. Nice to see the Minstermen back in the league this year. I should be over in Sept/Oct to Sunderland for my annual football weekend. I ride a 2011 GSX-R750.

Hi Paul and welcome. I've been to York, since my brother-in-law lives there....lovely town. Nice to see the Minstermen back in the league this year. I should be over in Sept/Oct to Sunderland for my annual football weekend. I ride a 2011 GSX-R750.

Hi ABCarr, yes there doing ok at the moment, think the new guys getting it together. Web address for the local paper in case you don't have it and want to keep up to date is www.yorkpress.co.uk. Managed this year to get to Port Dover for the 13th July had a good day there, also went to Niagra falls for the bike show, was a bit disappointed but it was the first, and i wish them all the best with future events.Thanks for the welcome and also thanks to others as well.

welcome to toronto best motorcycle site on the web
how are the games going in lovely london?

Hey Paul. I spent nearly 8 years in the UK; London. I miss filtering / splitting, better insurance rates, die hard riders (gaffer tape and hand shields), Chelsea bridge meets, world class tracks, World Super Bike and MotoGP, amazing country roads, 2 hour trips to mainland Europe, all year riding, full riding gear culture, mature minded riders, and even speed cameras (as opposed to random traps and forward facing in-car radar!).

Ah you got me all nostalgic!

Hey Paul. I spent nearly 8 years in the UK; London. I miss filtering / splitting, better insurance rates, die hard riders (gaffer tape and hand shields), Chelsea bridge meets, world class tracks, World Super Bike and MotoGP, amazing country roads, 2 hour trips to mainland Europe, all year riding, full riding gear culture, mature minded riders, and even speed cameras (as opposed to random traps and forward facing in-car radar!).

Ah you got me all nostalgic!
Ha Ha, Think you've covered most things there, we do get the random traps they hide in vans, horse boxes bus shelters etc but where soon on to them.

erick
The games are just fine, about 200 miles south of me!, would'nt want to be down there.Got a mate from Toronto there right now i'm happy to watch it on TV.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom