Hi Everyone!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hi Everyone!!

Welcome,
dang everyone is smarter than me. If I started out as SV650, I would have kept it for years to come.

Welcome,
dang everyone is smarter than me. If I started out as SV650, I would have kept it for years to come.
Hahaha to be fair I have lots of friends with bikes and they told me not to waste my time with a 300. I’m comfortable on dirt bikes and understand it’s a jump from a beginner bike but I’d rather take it slow at first and have my bike for a long time as opposed to upgrading after a year or two.

none of my friends rides, so no info from anyone. The dealer ate mine to coughed up a Z. 😭 I regret a big time on not getting any of CBR500, SV650,or Ninja 650. but the insurance decided my fate for me. 🤬🤬

Hahaha to be fair I have lots of friends with bikes and they told me not to waste my time with a 300. I’m comfortable on dirt bikes and understand it’s a jump from a beginner bike but I’d rather take it slow at first and have my bike for a long time as opposed to upgrading after a year or two.
Not a bad idea to start on 300/400 cc bikes, you usually get back the money you invested assuming it's maintained properly. I have an SV, it's a pretty good bike. Won't necessarily call it a beginner's bike though. Since you have prior experience riding, it's all good!

Back
Top Bottom