Hi everybody | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hi everybody

aeon

2nd account, 2nd time with an m2, first time with an actual bike.

Just cleared 300km in 3 days without using any highways (50km, 150km, 100km). I'm stalling less each passing day, which is great for the people waiting behind me.
Had around 7 riders give me some upside down index and middle finger sign today and a couple nods from older guys with cruisers.

Hoping to learn some new things and read through the projects here.

Cheers!

Welcome aboard! What do you ride? I ride a Vulcan 900 (Mississauga). If you are riding around west GTA, ping me and I'll join you for a ride!

2nd account, 2nd time with an m2, first time with an actual bike.

Just cleared 300km in 3 days without using any highways (50km, 150km, 100km). I'm stalling less each passing day, which is great for the people waiting behind me.
Had around 7 riders give me some upside down index and middle finger sign today and a couple nods from older guys with cruisers.

Hoping to learn some new things and read through the projects here.

Cheers!
Welcome, R3 is a great first ride. In the future if you`re looking for a bit more zip off the jump you can replace the throttle tube with one from an R6, it's a direct fit. Minimal tools and knowledge required, about $20 for the part on ebay.

Wear gear, be safe, enjoy the ride!

Awesome. Where are you located? I ride an r6 and hoping to set up a group this year.

Around the GTA area, would be interesting when I don't have work

If I am not wrong is it a White R3?

It's black

Welcome, R3 is a great first ride. In the future if you`re looking for a bit more zip off the jump you can replace the throttle tube with one from an R6, it's a direct fit. Minimal tools and knowledge required, about $20 for the part on ebay.

Wear gear, be safe, enjoy the ride!

Thanks for the idea, although i'll try to keep this one stock as long as possible

Welcome. Ride safe :)

Back
Top Bottom