hey; new here need help swap a r1 in to yzf750r | GTAMotorcycle.com

hey; new here need help swap a r1 in to yzf750r

Hey i'm Joe i ride a yzf 750r cuz i like it, a lot. Also have a 2008 gsxr750 but don't care much about it. Who doesn't have one of those. :p I just bought another yzf 750r and am looking to swap a r1 engine in it. Has anyone done this before. Also let me know if you have a motor for sale.

"Who doesn't have one of those." <-- lol. Good intro! Sounds like an interesting project. If you can make it work out you should take some pics along the way (mounting, etc.) and share them! Welcome!

thanks for the warm welcome, if anyone has any idea about this project please let me know. I know people use the fzr1000 motor but i like the r1. Also if anyone has a rear tail for the r1 i'm interested. Thanks

Welcome aboard!

No help the project from me, I am mechanically challenged... :)

Welcome to the forum ^^

Hey i'm Joe i ride a yzf 750r cuz i like it, a lot. Also have a 2008 gsxr750 but don't care much about it. Who doesn't have one of those. :p I just bought another yzf 750r and am looking to swap a r1 engine in it. Has anyone done this before. Also let me know if you have a motor for sale.

I was thinking about this exact project for this winter my self. I know of one bike where it's been done before. The R1 motor fits the frame you just need to make some motor mount plates. Should be pretty easy.

Back
Top Bottom