Hey, Justin Here | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hey, Justin Here

Wow, I must have missed that post. I thought you had booked the course in September. Congrats and happy bike shopping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, I must have missed that post. I thought you had booked the course in September. Congrats and happy bike shopping

Actually I think that's on me I don't think I said anything. Guess I did now :D With the research I'm doing it looks like I'm leaning toward the CB500F looks like as I grow into it I can add things like a windscreen. Also the black one looks pretty good. Better than the red version.

So sad news. I tried it out and 6' 190lbs has me a bit squished on the Honda Rebel. I found the cb500f a lot better and surprisingly, the cb500x even more comfortable. (With a cooler paint job too). Decisions decisions. This requires more research ?
I’m same size as you 500s are a little smaller, but a quick handlebar swap is usually a prettty good solution. I swap handlebars all the time on my bikes. You can also make a little extra leg room by relocating foot pegs or creating more ass room in the seat. But if the others fit good go that route. The 500s are the sweet spot in terms of balancing insurance and enough bike to sit on for 5 years before truly outgrowing it. Cheers, welcome to the money bonfire

I rode a CB1000R for years and loved it. I think you'll enjoy the CB series from Honda. Very neutral & forgiving bikes.
Let me know what you decide on and I'm happy to meet up or ride with you. I'm a very chill rider.

Slim pickings in the new bikes right now. Most stock (that you want to buy) is sold out and because of the precarious covid 19 situation they don't seem sure when they'll get more stock. I have shelved new bike plans for this year. Consider the second hand market for cruisers. The occasional Rebel 500 pops up, lots of 883 Sportsters, and even a CB500x might be worth considering. Also, the Kawasaki W600 or the W800 are beautiful general purpose bikes.

Just put a down payment on a new 2020 CB500F in black at snow city. Don't plan on doing any adventure stuff so I went with that F over the X. Snow city had pretty much everything in stock and they are a breeze to deal with. Just getting insurance and financing finished up after the long weekend and then we are good to go! I'm very excited.

Just put a down payment on a new 2020 CB500F in black at snow city. Don't plan on doing any adventure stuff so I went with that F over the X. Snow city had pretty much everything in stock and they are a breeze to deal with. Just getting insurance and financing finished up after the long weekend and then we are good to go! I'm very excited.

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom