Hey Gary | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hey Gary

FullMotoJacket

Site Supporter
If you asked me this morning what I was doing this afternoon this wouldn't have been on the list.

C9689B80-C41C-4CB0-8F59-983DCDB29C90-282-000000046ED8ECBA_zps451afc32.jpg

13F90274-4639-4E8F-BF22-AC511207374A-282-000000030B189BE4_zpsfcc7b8b9.jpg

I did buy another bicycle, though. That would have been an easy guess.

Last edited:
Sat on a bike? Drinking beer all afternoon sounds more fun. Who the hell is Gary?

We don't use the phone anymore?

dude when you have a bmw bike and audi car then of course you must have an outdoor vacuum
where have you been?:D

Probably a Miele

It's to0 quiet in here. I hope everything's ok. I heard those Beemers are pretty squirrely, big jump from the golden oldie 400. I hope he's just passed put in a plate of spaghetti or something innocuous like that.

I used to want a bmw but after seeing all these old people ride them I changed my mind :)

I used to want a bmw but after seeing all these old people ride them I changed my mind :)

To a certain segment of society you are already very old. Not riding a BMW isn't going to fix that.

aka God.Mighty big "If"!!! How long did it take to get the dust off your gear?

Swapped visors. Good to go. Wasn't too happy when I grabbed my boots and saw teeth marks in the left toe slider, though.

Pros- With all the gizmos (wheelie control, traction control, slipper clutch) it's stupid easy to ride.

Cons- With all the gizmos (wheelie control, traction control, slipper clutch) it's stupid easy to ride way too fast.

To a certain segment of society you are already very old. Not riding a BMW isn't going to fix that.
Only kids. They're not old enough to own bikes

Swapped visors. Good to go. Wasn't too happy when I grabbed my boots and saw teeth marks in the left toe slider, though.

Pros- With all the gizmos (wheelie control, traction control, slipper clutch) it's stupid easy to ride.

Cons- With all the gizmos (wheelie control, traction control, slipper clutch) it's stupid easy to ride way too fast.

common numerator is stupid
ok got it, that explains it
thx

common numerator is stupid
ok got it, that explains it
thx

I think I see what you did there. Because FMJ is on top?

Back
Top Bottom