Here we go. Amendment to Stunt Driving | GTAMotorcycle.com

Here we go. Amendment to Stunt Driving

So if you own some farmland and decide to do a bit of offroad doughnuts etc in one of the fields you can be charged?

Or build a track for you and/or the kids. Maybe a stunting ticket for a five yo will make the public turn on douggie. Wtf is his problem?
IIRC the MOMS Act is attributable more to Caroline Mulroney than Doug Ford

IIRC the MOMS Act is attributable more to Caroline Mulroney than Doug Ford
Possibly, but as he is fond of saying, the buck stops with him. If he wanted to be a decent human, he would have eliminated most or all of 172 not made it far worse and much further from "justice". Even if mulroney wanted moms, he could have torpedoed it (or her).

HOLY F__K!!! That was the most annoyingly presented bit of crap I've seen in a long while!

"But wait there's more!"..bite me.

Farm fields, trails....what the !@#$ is wrong with (some of) these people?

having sputtered all that, I don't expect even the most over zealous cop is going to ticket me for wheelieing up my driveway but still.

This is what legislative overreach looks like.

MOMS act. Please spare me. This is more like the screeching, handwringing, finger-wagging Karen's act.

HOLY F__K!!! That was the most annoyingly presented bit of crap I've seen in a long while!

"But wait there's more!"..bite me.

Farm fields, trails....what the !@#$ is wrong with (some of) these people?

having sputtered all that, I don't expect even the most over zealous cop is going to ticket me for wheelieing up my driveway but still.

This is what legislative overreach looks like.

MOMS act. Please spare me. This is more like the screeching, handwringing, finger-wagging Karen's act.
Dirt bikes are an obvious easy target if they decide to have a big number weekend. Maybe mulroney is sick of the noise of bikes on the trail near her cottage?

Caroline Mulroney war on drivers has to stop !
Stop the war on drivers, Caroline Mulroney !

By that definition dirt bike riding is out of business. Goooodby Doug Ford. Let's start a provincial PPC party and get our freedoms back.

Or, we could, you know...vote for one of the other several options that are not full of xenophobic racist white nationalists.

Unless you're into that sort of thing I guess. :whistle:

Or, we could, you know...vote for one of the other several options that are not full of xenophobic racist white nationalists.

Back to my parties suck theory. To get the freedom from overbearing polices many want, right now you also get a side order of white racist nationalists. I see no reason why those two concepts need to be so tightly entwined.

By that definition dirt bike riding is out of business. Goooodby Doug Ford. Let's start a provincial PPC party and get our freedoms back.

These HTA amendments went through Doug?
Da fq...

Today when driving to and from Toronto<-> Ancaster (via 403) I encountered quite a few pedal happy motorists.
I usually spot them in my rear view mirror as some of them seem to be racing each other in 'ordinary' vehicles darting in and out of traffic.
This one time I braced for impact as a Toyota Highlander came SPEEEEEEEDING (I suspect 160+)up to my rear, slammed the brakes 3-4 feet away form my bumper, raced around my right and then darted all across to the left to catch upto some older Honda Civic.

I'm 95% sure that these HTA amendments will just end up being more of an annoyance/nuisance to the average folk (adults/kids) out there that do no harm while the real offenders will still somehow manage to evade OPP / local police attention.

Apparently preventing passing is in there now. So left lane bandits aren't eligible for a $100 attitude adjustment ticket, but the cop can hand them a multi-thousand dollar stunting ticket for driving the speed limit.

These HTA amendments went through Doug?

Do you genuinely think he actually reads 50% of what crosses his desk versus just rubber stamping it with his signature because an aide said it's what some special interest group assures him is important to his voting constituents?

Do you genuinely think he actually reads 50% of what crosses his desk versus just rubber stamping it with his signature because an aide said it's what some special interest group assures him is important to his voting constituents?
iu

If you can point to a provincial political party that will get rid of it, I will vote for them. I disagree with your assessment that PPC is an inherently racist party. There are lots of non-white candidates running for them. I met Max 30 years ago at U of M. He's a libertarian. I can assure you he's not a racist. Don't peddle bs.

Back
Top Bottom