Here We Go Again | GTAMotorcycle.com

Here We Go Again

Did Fauci pay for the gain of function this time?

I'll wait until this reaches some higher educated people for their viewpoints before jumping to any conclusions, instead of taking a rather sensationalistic article written by some stranger (who as recent as 2 years ago was a student reporter) who doesn't seem to have any formal medical of scientific training that would give him any authority to draw conclusions from scientific reports any more than any of us here would be.

This "story" is posted in basically 2 sorta reputable places (the rest, very much not so, or xitter) which suggests nobody else is giving it much credibility. I'm sure it's going viral in a lot of places nonetheless. I'd put $5 on it being in a few conspiracy and anti-covid subreddits, for example.

Mice die all the time from things that don't effect humans at all, and one scientest tweeting "that's stupid" more or less doesn't mean much.

Why didn’t we hear of Covid 19 till it was actually released and the public was infected

Why didn’t we hear of Covid 19 till it was actually released and the public was infected

There was chatter about it back as far as December, months before it became a thing here.

It also wasn't called "covid 19" until late February, so before that it was referred to as SARS Cov 2.

I place the Sun one step above the National Enquirer. Anything sensationalist they can splatter on the front page to sell a few rags, they'll run with it.

But I'll still wait for the smart people to chime in.

Back
Top Bottom