Help again please lol | GTAMotorcycle.com

Help again please lol

fjbabe

Hello again all, well you were all nice enough to help and give me advice on charging my battery and after leaving it on the charger all night I couldnt wait to get home and start her up But she didnt start :( So I then try to boost with my car and although it felt like it was gonna work it didnt :(

So I am convinced that I need a new one , here is where you all come in place lol

suggestion on where to get a new batt for 2003 ninja 500 and roughly what would I be lookin at for cost?
Im gonna call royal tomorrow but thought maybe someone will know somewhere cheaper.

Thank you friends

Cheers :)

Hello again all, well you were all nice enough to help and give me advice on charging my battery and after leaving it on the charger all night I couldnt wait to get home and start her up But she didnt start :( So I then try to boost with my car and although it felt like it was gonna work it didnt :(

So I am convinced that I need a new one , here is where you all come in place lol

suggestion on where to get a new batt for 2003 ninja 500 and roughly what would I be lookin at for cost?
Im gonna call royal tomorrow but thought maybe someone will know somewhere cheaper.

Thank you friends

Cheers :)

got it going :) yahooooo

My 500 is a pain in the ass to start after it sits all winter.

Welcome???

Nice intro I hope you enjoy the site!

Back
Top Bottom