Hello | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hello

tsdexter

Hi guys (and girls),

Finally got my M1 after many years thinking getting into riding would be too expensive with all the insurance horror stories I've heard. My quote from riders plus is only $1259.00 only having an M1 for 3 days. Is that good? Anyway, it's cheap enough for me.

Im currently looking for a good, taken care of, Ninja 250R in green. Anyone know someone selling? I'm looking around kijiji and seeing some prices generally around $4100-4500 and as low as $3500. I could use some advice on what would be a good place to start offering in general for an 08-10 250. I don't want to low ball anyone, but I also don't want to overpay. Any advice?

Thanks,
Thomas

That seems great from my perspective (for a new rider). The kind of bike you get will play a big role in your rate.

That figure sounds about right. I'm with Riders Plus and i think they are great. I shopped around when i was looking at bikes and their rates beat everyone elses by 100's. I'm surprised they quoted you for a ninja though, i thought they only insured cruisers and standard bikes, and people over 25, which is how they are able to give the good rates. Could be wrong.

Well the 250r is apparently considered a 'street' bike not a sport bike, I believe once you hit 600cc then it's a sport. Yeah, my car insurance broker quoted me $1768. I'll take Riders Plus over that.

Yeah the quote was for any Ninja 250r after 2008. I thought it seemed pretty awesome too. I'm also 26 so I'm sure that played a role.

Welcome, enjoy your ride.

Welcome!!
Wheelie.gif

Back
Top Bottom