Hello GTA gang! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hello GTA gang!

Karfanatik

Andrew here, 30, Keele and 401 area. M2 license.
Got my M1 4 years ago with my M2 following shortly after doing the M1 exit course. Rode my dad's bikes for about a year and a half until I moved out. Almost a full month ago, I purchased my first new bike, a 2019 KTM RC390. Loving life and hoping to see some of you folks on the road. Cheers!20200710_104345.jpg

Hi Andrew, love that 390! You have a good Dad, my son is heading into the same position you were in. Bikes are a great way to stay connected with the old man. Welcome to the forums.
Check out Motojitsu on youtube. Good way to brush up on skills and his partner has the same bike you do, which he steals often.

401 and Keele, my old stomping grounds! I went to DSS and my parents still live in the area so I still pass through regularly.

Nice bike, enjoy it and be safe!

It's not a bad location! 401 is right there so getting around is no big deal until you start trekking downtown. I'm originally from Whitby so it was alot more chilled out than here. That's partially why I got myself a sub 400cc bike. Needed something smaller to start an insurance history affordably and something easy to ride so I don't do something dumb like stall out in the middle of an intersection. The 390 is heaps of fun as is thougg. You can wring it out a bit and still keep things legal

Back
Top Bottom