Hello from Brampton | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hello from Brampton

Hi all, my name is Dan. I recently turned 40 and decided to jump into my midlife crisis with both feet 😁
I picked up this v-star 250 yesterday, took it out for a few hours and I'm hooked.
View attachment 56525
Great bike Dan.

Welcome, and ride safe.

Nice looking ride! Congrats! Before the comments that you will outgrow 250 really fast, remember - it is way more fun to ride slow bike fast, than fast bike slow. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Welcome
Nice ride!

We have more and more brampton riders, maybe we should do a dosa meet up? :unsure:

Welcome
Nice ride!

We have more and more brampton riders, maybe we should do a dosa meet up? :unsure:
Damn ex GTA'ers trying to feel inclusive!

Damn ex GTA'ers trying to feel inclusive!
please, seen enough neck tattoos and misdemeanor fuckups to last me a lifetime.

Strictly in the GTA from now on.

Nice looking ride! Congrats! Before the comments that you will outgrow 250 really fast, remember - it is way more fun to ride slow bike fast, than fast bike slow. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
Haha, thanks for the heads up. I'm in no rush to go big. When I do outgrow it I'll just trade it in for a bigger one, not a big deal.

I always call it a mid-life awakening.

Welcome from another Bramptonian.

Hello, Dan, and welcome to a peculiar but cordial club. My first ride was in 1960 when I was half your age,
and my most recent ride was a few minutes ago, now that I am twice your age. Lots of people will give you
advice, some of it conflicting with what you heard recently, so remember that you need to find your own
limits ... for cold ... for rain ... for endurance, measured in hours or kilometers ... and for pests, whether two-legged
or six-legged.

Salos Dafee

Back
Top Bottom