Hello from Belleville | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hello from Belleville

Slawek

Good day :) My name is Slawek, I'm from Belleville, just a couple hours east of Toronto. I ride a 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, just got into riding this year and received my M2 recently.

Welcome, have fun on your 250! fun bike, remember to hit 10k rpm is where the power at when you want to pass someone, other than that such a fun little bike to ride and soo easy to turn, have a safe season and have fun, can't go out to ride soon, but why does it have to rain all weekeend?? =(

Welcome!!

Slawek, check out Two Wheel Tuesday... a pile of very active riders meet up in Trenton once a week (on tuesday nights, naturally). Mostly Quinte West but lots of Belleville folks as well, I've managed to make it myself and it's quite a large group:

1006309_10151528450672064_1405145832_n.jpg

(pic from Horton's in Tweed)

Interesting! I work in Trenton, kinda tough to get out on weeknights though as the wife works nights and I take care I our baby daughter. Would love to meet up though.

where can I find more info on location, etc?

Last edited:
Welcome!
Here is the info you are looking for.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2378193607/

We met one of the members of this group and his Monster 696 on a Thursday night in Campbellford. He told us to look up the FB page but I was never able to find it. I HATE FARCE BOOK!!!! You can never find who you’re looking for. Well, I can’t.
Anyway, thanks for the link. I’m not sure we’ll make any of the evening rides but at least now we’ll know who’s doing what, where.

Congrats, once you get some km under your belt you should definitely check out fast at shannonville.

Back
Top Bottom