Heated Gear (Non Gerbings) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Heated Gear (Non Gerbings)

matthew

Site Supporter
I need to replace my Gerbings Heated Glove Liners as my hands have grown slightly and now the gloves are too tight. I was at the Gerbing website and the only shipping option to Canada is UPS, which costs as much as a new pair of gloves.

Is there a good alternative to Gerbings or a local dealer that isn't double the American price?

Thanks

There's also KINEK. You ship to an address in the US, go pick it up (Lewiston is the closest to me), pay $10 to get your package and drive back home. Declare at the border and you're done, they might even tell you to have a nice day and let you drive through.

Depends on how much you're getting, sometimes it's just easier to have the stuff shipped directly to you for an extra $5-$10. But if it's going to save me $30 or more, I may drive down do it this way.

I have a Gears vest, it has never worked properly. I should have returned it, but it's too late now. I would not recommend the brand.

I just got a pair of heated glove liners from Powerlet. They look an awful lot like the glove liners from Warm-and-Safe, but I don't know if they're the same thing. They fit very well (stretchy spandex-type stuff) and have heating elements down the side of the thumb and each finger, plus across the back of the hand. You can also comfortably wear them on the 'wrong' hand if you want the heat on the palm (I'm doing this in the car for the winter)

I bought them from the US website and they shipped USPS. They've been going in and out of stock a lot the past couple of months

I have a Gears vest, it has never worked properly. I should have returned it, but it's too late now. I would not recommend the brand.
You should have returned it, I have one their vests and a pair of gloves and both are well made and work great.

Forget about Gears. Junk. I had one that lasted a while and stopped working shortly after. The following season I was desperate for another heated vest so I picked up another one (stupid move) and it ended up being recalled less than a month later.

Back
Top Bottom