Heat Warning: Tuesday 26 Aug

not that great of a summer when there is one warning issued just about the time it is ending. Sound like tomorrow will be pretty good too but then low 20's going forward :(

yes, I like the heat
 
I'm not such a fan of riding in the heat, probably because you can only remove so much clothing before they arrest you. :P
 
I love the cooler temperatures. That said, I think this summer has mostly been terrible because of the amount of rain.
 
Oh great.I'm going to be under the concrete floor of a swimming pool rebuilding the hydraulics in Scarborough.:(
 
Oh great.I'm going to be under the concrete floor of a swimming pool rebuilding the hydraulics in Scarborough.:(
Bring your bathing suit and give it a test before you pack your tools away. :P
 
Oh great.I'm going to be under the concrete floor of a swimming pool rebuilding the hydraulics in Scarborough.:sad:

Lkely one for the cooler spots in the city.

I've got the house cooling down to 23 already as it's a bloody oven if I don't get it cool ahead of time. :(
 
To warm to be in protective gear.

With a good base layer you'd probably be fine. Sweaty, but comfortable. I can't report in on that because I chose not to ride due to the thunderstorms I see we're not actually getting right now. Regretting that I didn't ride.
 
Yup - technical ( dri-fit or some such ) will work.

Over 30 tho the jacket comes off.
 
Bring it ON!!!!

:diabloanifire:
 
well I now see we Canadians are wimps. just came back from Nashville tn. and the temp there was any where between 94 to 100*f and there was not one heat warning on the radio to run to a cooling station
 
Yup - technical ( dri-fit or some such ) will work.

Over 30 tho the jacket comes off.
I've worn a 2 pc that doesn't flow as much air as my jacket in 35 and was fine. When you get stuck in traffic it sucks, though.
 
Back
Top Bottom