Hayabusa Reunion!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hayabusa Reunion!!!

zooropa_chris

Site Supporter
Oh No!!! Not this weekend , I'm leaving to Indianapolis for the MotoGP ... Desperate for this kinda meet up but too short of notice :(:confused:

If there is enough people that want it at a different time, we could reschedule, but this weekend is nice and the weather could be questionable from now on.

Oh No!!! Not this weekend , I'm leaving to Indianapolis for the MotoGP ... Desperate for this kinda meet up but too short of notice :(:confused:

I may be in on this one. Emailed the thread to a few of my Busa buddies.

Can't make it...I might have made it for Sunday AM.

oh no, dont you guys remember what happened last time there was a BUSA only event:laughing8:?

Sure we do, that's why this one is taking it's place lol

BTW - good to meet you at BBoyz tonight:p

I would join you but am busy this weekend. I was going to organize a fall colour Busa Cruze last year but the weather did not co-operate. Maybe this year. Anyone interested????
Sorry to hijack your thread Chris.

Hello Everyone..... Look at your Bike. Now back to mine. Now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, your Bike isn't mine. But if you stopped squiding with that bike and made this your Bike, yours could be mine. Look...down, now back up. Where are you? You're at Timmy’s posing, only talking about riding, wishing my bike is the bike your bike could be.
I'm on a ...BUSA.

count me in.....:cool:

I would join you but am busy this weekend. I was going to organize a fall colour Busa Cruze last year but the weather did not co-operate. Maybe this year. Anyone interested????
Sorry to hijack your thread Chris.

I will be more than happy if the ride happens...pls post some pics...will come down if there is any more ride...

There are few more Busa riders on face book , I have informed them as well...

face book-search -ONTARIO HAYABUSA OWNERS GROUP

If there is enough people that want it at a different time, we could reschedule, but this weekend is nice and the weather could be questionable from now on.

Last edited:
Hello Everyone..... Look at your Bike. Now back to mine. Now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, your Bike isn't mine. But if you stopped squiding with that bike and made this your Bike, yours could be mine. Look...down, now back up. Where are you? You're at Timmy’s posing, only talking about riding, wishing my bike is the bike your bike could be.
I'm on a ...BUSA.

Hahaha, good one, but I dont think everyone wants a busa :D

I'd totally be down for this but mornings aren't my thing. Have fun guys!

:confused:Did you try post on busanation.com? I want to go but just droped my girls she needed new left fairing, windsreen. and mirrors. have fun.

Not sure how many we are going to get, but I think we are going to have more than half dozen. :)

See you all in the morning.

see you in the morning, Andy went to get his bike now we will be in Guelph and we will meet u to ride there. Call in the morning

Back
Top Bottom