Has anyone gone to the Isle of Man TT please send info. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Has anyone gone to the Isle of Man TT please send info.

sempre1

I have always dreamed of going to the Isle of Man TT and I would absolutely love to attend one of the events preferably in 2012. Where does one book a flight to - England or Scotland or is it two stops? Would I purchase the tickets here online or when I get to the island? I would appreciate it if anyone has attended if you could send me the appropriate info. Thanks in advance.

Sal, get in contact with Dave Noble I think he is going over for 2012. Maybe you can split some costs

I have always dreamed of going to the Isle of Man TT and I would absolutely love to attend one of the events preferably in 2012. Where does one book a flight to - England or Scotland or is it two stops? Would I purchase the tickets here online or when I get to the island? I would appreciate it if anyone has attended if you could send me the appropriate info. Thanks in advance.

if you're going to run the course... don't leave without me!!!

You get the ferry from ireland or wales. It fills up quick and you need to book your spot a year in advance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997R using Tapatalk

Get yourself into Belfast (BFS) and get a package from Regency Travel. Book early.

RT has packages from every major airport in the UK tho, so you can be in any city prior to the event if you want to do that.

I went a few times as a Kid (From Belfast) and once since when I was 20. My dad goes every year. He uses RT.

You can also rent a bike and take the ferry. Bike tours UK is supposed to be pretty good.

My plan is to go and watch the race I don't want to do the course because I am sure it would be really expensive. What I am understanding is that it is best for me to land in Ireland and to book here online with Regency Travel is this correct? Can I purchase the tickets there for general admission and go around the course? Thanks guys for your input but if anyone has more info to offer that would be great.

Back
Top Bottom