Harley Riders... Question?? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Harley Riders... Question??

I wave to everyone except GTAM members.

wave with your right hand.

lmao, nice

Personally **** it. You got two wheels I got two wheels, thats what matters.

Well said sister, well said. I wave to all motorcycles. Not scooters or e-bikes though.

but the Biker Wars killed nearly 200 people during the 90's in Quebec.

That's just the ones they know about.
I was a child in Québec during that era and my father, his cousin and their friends may not have been part of the Hells, but they were in the same industry and knew a bunch of them.

Every week the "Allo Police" newspaper had new faces on the front page of Hells that had been arrested or killed that week. Fun times.

Well said sister, well said. I wave to all motorcycles. Not scooters or e-bikes though.
I know a few cool scooter people too. I wave at scooters too sometimes. Not all the time but sometimes. Ebikes sorry but when they stop using sidewalks and disregarding laws they think don't apply to them I'll wave to them too. They fit my two wheel rule.

I wave at scooters too sometimes. Not all the time but sometimes.

I wave at all scooters, but draw the line at mopeds. The bastids always look like they're having way more fun than me.

Awe a lovers spat... how cute :)

Didn't you see the post about 6 things they didn't tell you about owning a motorcycle? Harley owners hate everyone, including themselves.

I mean, I've met you Cat, I seem like a really hateful guy don't I? LOL

Didn't you see the post about 6 things they didn't tell you about owning a motorcycle? Harley owners hate everyone, including themselves.

I mean, I've met you Cat, I seem like a really hateful guy don't I? LOL

Reading it now.... :p the part about spiders... shivers.....
But funny as ****.

As for hateful well I'm just happy you didn't see me shaking in fea.....
I mean uh um... oh **** *gets up and bolts*

Haha nah hanging at all the harley dealerships recently I've only come acrossed one guy who had that attitude and that was kingston... I helped outriding but had to take my vstar cus there were no harleys available... my partner sweep wouldnt even look at me, pull up beside him and he pulled up further. Really it was extremely funny and childish. So one person out of the hundreds I have seen?

You coming out to the 2012 demos? Be cool to see ya again :)

Reading it now.... :p the part about spiders... shivers.....
But funny as ****.

As for hateful well I'm just happy you didn't see me shaking in fea.....
I mean uh um... oh **** *gets up and bolts*

Haha nah hanging at all the harley dealerships recently I've only come acrossed one guy who had that attitude and that was kingston... I helped outriding but had to take my vstar cus there were no harleys available... my partner sweep wouldnt even look at me, pull up beside him and he pulled up further. Really it was extremely funny and childish. So one person out of the hundreds I have seen?

You coming out to the 2012 demos? Be cool to see ya again :)

Not shocked you met a guy like that. In any elitist club it's like that, plenty of BMW and Ducati riders won't talk to anyone unless they are on the same brand of bike. Just silliness.

We will definitely be back at the demos once they swing back around. My girlfriend wanted to try out some of the bigger ones.

Of course we're up for riding pretty much anytime. lol...Let us know if you're heading out.

Not shocked you met a guy like that. In any elitist club it's like that, plenty of BMW and Ducati riders won't talk to anyone unless they are on the same brand of bike. Just silliness.

We will definitely be back at the demos once they swing back around. My girlfriend wanted to try out some of the bigger ones.

Of course we're up for riding pretty much anytime. lol...Let us know if you're heading out.

It was funny really... like I said I've been to a few dealerships and met prob a couple hundred harley people and thats the first dude? I get playful banter for my vstar but its in fun. And besides put the heritage deluxe up next to my vstar and aside from engine and logos they look the same.

Was she one of the ones they put on the sporty for a while? Personally I hated the sporties. Not my thing. Gilligan LOVES them though. Watch, he'll come home in October with a smashed up one to chop up.
I loved the bigger bikes. Angie put me on the road glide and I feel in love. Shes waiting to try me on the street glide as apparently the fixed fairing is stupid stable on the highway. But still the easiest bike to ride (imo) out of all of them was the ultra glide whatever thing (still dont have all the names down) the big *** decker. So nimble. I felt most comfortable on that bike right off the bat.

I post on facebook when I am heading to meet demos etc. They are near quebec now and I've got too much on my plate right now so wont be heading out to see them until after July. They are in town for July breaking in the 2012s. So if you want I'll try to post here too when I do a ride to meet a demo.

Back
Top Bottom