Harley Davidson Bareknuckle | GTAMotorcycle.com

Harley Davidson Bareknuckle

They look cool but the ergonomics on that custom look horrid. Folded over like on a V-rod. Who's Harley's test dummy?

They look cool but the ergonomics on that custom look horrid. Folded over like on a V-rod. Who's Harley's test dummy?
Is all done in CGI now, rider profile can be bent any way they need to without pain or injury.
thb_1464900884_TLADM-MYGLOST01FULL01-1.jpg

Only way you're going to be folded over on a VROD is if you removed the stock riser and went with a straight bar or you're a T-Rex...

I expect he is referring to the combination of forward mounted pegs/floorboards, foot controls, low saddle and ace bars.

The bars are fine if they just got real with the footpegs and put them under the rider :/

I expect he is referring to the combination of forward mounted pegs/floorboards, foot controls, low saddle and ace bars.

The bars are fine if they just got real with the footpegs and put them under the rider :/

I tried that with the HD I owned. The trouble is the seat is so low you're essentially in a squatting position and even with lower bars I was pushed back onto my tail bone.
I think with the low seat height, the only option for comfort is forward controls.

Back
Top Bottom