Happy to be here! Hello Everyone! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Happy to be here! Hello Everyone!

gsxr732

Good Afternoon Everybody!

Super stoked to be in here. Not new to the riding community but definitely new to this group! Can't want to learn, help, be respectful to everybody, and meet some new people... I ride a 2016 GSX-R 600. Bike is ready to go just waiting for a lil salt and grit to clear! Hope to see you out on road. All the best.

jojogsxr

Welcome to the forum. I moved from Midtown Toronto (Yonge/Eg) to Mississauga 4 years back. Has the LRT construction work completed or is it still going on out there?

Located around mid-town Toronto. Just north of Yonge and Davisville! How about yourself?
Salt and grit? What dimension are you from? I've been riding for weeks and seen numerous riders downtown and no grit or salt anywhere ? Yonge and Finch here.

Yeah Fam no salt and grit on the roads now unleash the beast now and yeah @wolfpack27616 LRT construction is still going will complete around 2022 or something.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Good Afternoon Everybody!

Super stoked to be in here. Not new to the riding community but definitely new to this group! Can't want to learn, help, be respectful to everybody, and meet some new people... I ride a 2016 GSX-R 600. Bike is ready to go just waiting for a lil salt and grit to clear! Hope to see you out on road. All the best.

jojogsxr

Hey man - welcome to GTAM!
I can appreciate and share your excitement about starting the season.
Hate to be downer - but try to practice restraint and ride smart&safe out there, especially in the city.
Too many dumb cagers on roads...too many motorcycle rider deaths so far..
Nice bike you got there, but be careful.
Good luck bro!

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Hey man - welcome to GTAM!
I can appreciate and share your excitement about starting the season.
Hate to be downer - but try to practice restraint and ride smart&safe out there, especially in the city.
Too many dumb cagers on roads...too many motorcycle rider deaths so far..
Nice bike you got there, but be careful.
Good luck bro!

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Same to you?

Back
Top Bottom