Guy who had his motorcycle stolen, IS THIS THE ONE? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Guy who had his motorcycle stolen, IS THIS THE ONE?

Damn that is a fair price for that bike. If everything is legit I'd buy it in a heart beat if I was in the market for one.
Bro maybe you dont understand, some guy made a thread on this site about his motorcycle being stolen and he said its a rare Monster energy drink motorcycle. look at the Monster logo on it.

I just mesg'd D and told him to check out your post...Thanks to the OP for looking out...

Just remembered his bike had an akra exhaust...

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, the other guys had a aftermarket exhaust on it...although they could have swapped it off.....

Let me find the thread for you.....

That looks like a stock exhaust. The other guy had an aftermarket one on his.

IMG_1699.jpg

Somehow I don't think a bike thief is going to post a stolen bike for sale.

Have you heard of sri lanken theives? Anyways, I am just double checking, maybe thats his bike, you never know. It could be like a dream come true for the owner who lost his 2009 almost new bike. you never know. just double checking for my other motorcycle bro

Somehow I don't think a bike thief is going to post a stolen bike for sale.

It has happened before! When I was selling a bike last year, the guy that was interested in mine, had his stolen and the way they got it back was because the guy posted it on kijiji.

This will turn out to be a scam anyways, email it and see!

*The one in the ad has stock exhaust and license plate.

D's has aftermarket exhaust and different license plate mount.

BTW****AD's already expired.

interesting...
"The Ad you are looking for is no longer available but we found other ads that may match what you are looking for."

Have you heard of sri lanken theives? Anyways, I am just double checking, maybe thats his bike, you never know. It could be like a dream come true for the owner who lost his 2009 almost new bike. you never know. just double checking for my other motorcycle bro
I doubt it. You can't transfer ownership and the odds of you getting caught are pretty high. Easier to part it out considering it was a limited run and people would want spare parts.

It has happened before! When I was selling a bike last year, the guy that was interested in mine, had his stolen and the way they got it back was because the guy posted it on kijiji.
Or I'm wrong.. How stupid people like that exist is beyond me..

Bro maybe you dont understand, some guy made a thread on this site about his motorcycle being stolen and he said its a rare Monster energy drink motorcycle. look at the Monster logo on it.

Bro maybe you don't understand, there is nothing rare about a monster energy ZX6R. Everyone bought those and there are tons of decal kits you can buy to make your black ZX6R into a Monster ZX6R... I am aware of the thread. I highly doubt that's a stolen. But if it is I don't think there could be a dumber thief. But the price he is offering it at is great.

interesting...
"The Ad you are looking for is no longer available but we found other ads that may match what you are looking for."

I think in a sick kinda way, they posted to tease. "I got your bike, catch me if you can" thing

Back
Top Bottom